Treat yourself to a day round Althorp, Northamptonshire's magnificent stately house that celebrates the life of Diana, Princess of Wales.
What you get
When you exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers you'll receive £10 back in Althorp tokens to put towards a standard admission entry ticket. This means you can enjoy the exquisite interiors and stunning grounds for less.
Home to a long line of Spencers, Althorp boasts one of Europe's finest private collections of furniture, pictures and ceramics. It's all a result of the Spencers' uninterrupted occupation.
Outdoors you'll find glorious surroundings simply begging for picnics and relaxing strolls. The Round Oval - the name given to the lake within the grounds - is a poignant and ideal setting for romantic walks and photographic opportunities.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out,
additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Not quite value for money, but an enjoyable visit.By Shjb27 May 2015aged 18 to 24Female
This is the first time I have doubled up my vouchers online and chosen something online and I have to say I was impressed by the fast and efficient service. The coupons arrived a couple of days later enabling us to make our plans sooner than expected. The rooms in the house are lovely to view but the tour itself was a bit hard to listen to at times, I felt it went on a bit. It lasted for around an hour and even the tour guide seemed a little bit bored! I would recommend this service to anyone and will be using it again in my next installment. My advise would be to check the opening times and even days of Althorp on the website, because we arrived half an hour early, and didn't realize it was only open for the afternoon. I did think it was overpriced for what it was, but wouldn't have visited if it wasn't for my double up vouchers. The only reason for this was the lake and Lady Diana's tomb looked a little neglected!Date used : 27/08/1991
- GREAT SERVICEBy GRAINNE10 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is the first time I have ordered these vouchers, I usually pass on my money vouchers for my grandsons/grandaughters for their days out. The system was extremely easy to use and the vouchers arrived within 48 hours. How good is that.Date used : 16/08/2014
- AlthorpBy funtime07 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Definitely recommend using vouchers, had a lovely day, the guided tour was excellent. The rooms are huge, elegant and very well looked after. Saved a fortune on entry fees. Staff are very professional and helpful. Well Done AlthorpDate used : 29/05/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens are not valid for special events.