Anyone with an interest in both traditional and modern design will love the Design Museum. There's always a different exhibition happening to cater for a huge range of tastes and styles.
What you get
Put your Clubcard vouchers towards the entry cost of the Design Museum and have yourself an eye-opening day at one of London's most popular attractions.
All you need is to exchange £2.50 in vouchers for £10 in museum tokens and it's yours to explore at your leisure.
There's an ever-changing programme of exhibitions at the museum and families and students alike will love the variety. From cars to graphics, furniture to fashion and loads more, this place is must-see attraction for those with a passion.
For kids, there's a Free Design Action Pack containing activities to keep them occupied such as treasure trails of exhibits inside the museum and fun creativity exercises.
The Design Museum itself is a beautiful building and, on the inside, it just gets better with the amount of dazzling pieces to see. Exchange a few Clubcard vouchers now and see the lot for less.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.designmuseum.org.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A hidden gem!By DrM12310 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Went with my 12-year-old son as part of a day-trip to London. Interesting to see every-day objects exhibited as examples of good design or for their role in changing design trends. The 'In the Making' exhibition is good fun. Doesn't take long to go round so not as exhausting as the bigger museums. The shop is great and the cafe not too expensive (although we ate our sandwiches outside looking across the river). Can easily be fitted in with another Clubcard attraction (e.g. Tower Bridge is close by). Hope to go back to see the Design of the Year 2014 exhibition once it is open.Date used : 11/02/2014
Add to basket
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.