Drayton Manor Theme Park
Drayton Manor is home to Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, Thomas Land and loads more, all set in gorgeous Staffordshire countryside.
Your Drayton Manor Theme Park token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted. Remember to print out your token codes before visiting and present them at the attraction.
What you get
Park open until 2nd November 2014
Some of the most outrageous thrill rides can be found at Drayton Manor Park, so allow us to help your day out even more exciting with Tesco Clubcard. Simply exchange £10.50 worth of Tesco Clubcard vouchers for an entry ticket applicable to adults, kids or seniors.
New for summer 2014:
A new family thrill ride: Air Race, the latest addition from the Zamperla product line, delivers an exciting ride experience designed to replicate the sensations of an acrobatic aeroplane flight.
Hit the rides, and experience the pull of 4Gs on G-Force, test your nerve on Shockwave, Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, or be thrown head over heels on Maelstrom, an outward-facing gyro swing.
Thomas Land is just round the corner where you'll find several rides and attractions from the hit children’s television series, Thomas the Tank Engine; nostalgic for some, new and exciting for others. Then there’s the family-oriented Wild West Shoot-Out where you and the kids fire your onboard pistols at moving cowboy targets.
With over 100 rides and attractions for kids and adults combined, as well as the Drayton Manor Zoo and an abundance of shops and restaurants, Drayton Manor has everything you need for a great family day out.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Fun but place is dirty.By Huge21 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Had a good day at the park. I wouldn't pay full price for it though. Everything need a good clean. Cobwebs in places but none in the Haunted house. Staff need a bit of customer care training. Kids had fun though and just paid with club card pointsDate used : 21/09/2014
- Absolutely fantastic value had a great timeBy Bejuby20 September 2014aged 25 to 34
We was over the moon with our club card boost for drayton manor a day out not to forget! We went to thomas land and then to the zoo and then the bigger rides great fun for all the familyDate used : 01/09/2014
- Fab dayBy K3Puds16 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Always save vouchers for theme parks and restaurants. Had another fab day at a lot smaller cost. Straight in at entrance and didnt have to queue long for rides. All ages are catered for.Date used : 26/08/2014
- excellent day outBy Ange4215 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Fantastic service - didn't decide to go until the morning and got the email in 20 minutes and printed tickets so just walked in no queuing. Saved £ssDate used : 25/08/2014
- Love Drayton manorBy Mummykelly13 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
A perfect day out to suit all the family childrens ages 2,5,11&13 good time had by all thank you tescoDate used : 31/08/2014
Add to basket
• Drayton Manor Theme Park open until 2nd November 2014.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your token codes.
Terms & Conditions
• Please remember to print your email and present your token codes at the turnstiles.
• Token codes can be exchanged for Drayton Manor one day admission ticket.
• Token codes can be used for one adult OR one child OR one senior OR one Toddler entry ticket.
• Children under 2 are admitted free. Please note Children aged 2-3 years (Toddler tickets) are charged at £5 per child (You can pay this as cash at the gate or use a Drayton Manor token).
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Token codes cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions, discounted tickets, or season passes.
• A token code is not a pre-booked ticket
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket when you exchange your token codes for tickets.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.