Drayton Manor Theme Park
Drayton Manor is home to Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, Thomas Land and loads more, all set in gorgeous Staffordshire countryside.
Your Drayton Manor Theme Park token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted. Remember to print out your token codes before visiting and present them at the attraction.
What you get
Park open until 2nd November 2014
Some of the most outrageous thrill rides can be found at Drayton Manor Park, so allow us to help your day out even more exciting with Tesco Clubcard. Simply exchange £10.50 worth of Tesco Clubcard vouchers for an entry ticket applicable to adults, kids or seniors.
New for summer 2014:
A new family thrill ride: Air Race, the latest addition from the Zamperla product line, delivers an exciting ride experience designed to replicate the sensations of an acrobatic aeroplane flight.
Hit the rides, and experience the pull of 4Gs on G-Force, test your nerve on Shockwave, Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, or be thrown head over heels on Maelstrom, an outward-facing gyro swing.
Thomas Land is just round the corner where you'll find several rides and attractions from the hit children’s television series, Thomas the Tank Engine; nostalgic for some, new and exciting for others. Then there’s the family-oriented Wild West Shoot-Out where you and the kids fire your onboard pistols at moving cowboy targets.
With over 100 rides and attractions for kids and adults combined, as well as the Drayton Manor Zoo and an abundance of shops and restaurants, Drayton Manor has everything you need for a great family day out.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Drayton ManorBy Tone290618 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Visited DM on Sunday 17/08/14. As there were 10 of us in total was not able to pay for all via Tesco vouchers, I was concerned if I could mix my CC voucher purchases with my direct purchase from DM. As it turned out nothing could be easier. The staff were very helpful and entry quickly gained for us all. Despite a mixed weather day, all facilities were enjoyed to the full.. Car parking charge was a bit of a rip off. Particularly as nobody checked our payment credentials on exit. All round good experience.Date used : 17/08/2014
- Not worth the long driveBy familywith4kids16 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Saved clubcard vouchers for 2 years, took 2 adults and 4 kids aged 4, 10, 14 & 15. Drayton manor isn't as big as it looks, the older kids spent a lot of time queuing for the limited number of big rides. Thomas land is geared up for age 2-3 but had massive queues, not good for small children. Parts of the zoo were closed so there wasn't much for the 4 year old to do. The few rides that we could go on as a family had huge queues. 4D cinema was good and the play area was big. Food and drinks were quite expensive, and not the best quality.Overall not a bad day out but won't be returning.Date used : 14/08/2014
- wonderful valueBy greenadvice15 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We took 2 Grandchildren to Drayton Park to see Thomas World, we were not disappointed. It was busy and we did have to queue but it was friendly and fun. The children, aged 2 and 4, had a great time, I suggest you visit the zoo first, we were too tired by the end of the day. Thank you TescoDate used : 26/07/2014
- Great day outBy veron13 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I went to drayton manor with my daughter and grandson plus by great nephew we had a fab day out using my tesco vouchers which helped with the costs even though it was busy the queues Were not bad Thomas land was a great success with my grandson.Date used : 27/07/2014
- Great Day OutBy Moonmoonjock13 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I like Drayton Manor Park....compact, smallish queues, and something for everyone in the family. Some good thrilling rides. My young teenage children love it.Date used : 24/07/2014
Add to basket
• Drayton Manor Theme Park open until 2nd November 2014.
• The park is closed to the general public 14th September 2014.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your token codes.
Terms & Conditions
• Please remember to print your email and present your token codes at the turnstiles.
• Token codes can be exchanged for Drayton Manor one day admission ticket.
• Token codes can be used for one adult OR one child OR one senior OR one Toddler entry ticket.
• Children under 2 are admitted free. Please note Children aged 2-3 years (Toddler tickets) are charged at £5 per child (You can pay this as cash at the gate or use a Drayton Manor token).
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Token codes cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions, discounted tickets, or season passes.
• A token code is not a pre-booked ticket
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket when you exchange your token codes for tickets.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.