Drayton Manor Theme Park
Drayton Manor is home to Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, Thomas Land and loads more, all set in gorgeous Staffordshire countryside.
Your Drayton Manor Theme Park token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted. Remember to print out your token codes before visiting and present them at the attraction.
What you get
Some of the most outrageous thrill rides can be found at Drayton Manor Park, so allow us to help your day out even more exciting with Tesco Clubcard. Simply exchange £10.50 worth of Tesco Clubcard vouchers for an entry ticket applicable to adults, kids or seniors.
Hit the rides, and experience the pull of 4Gs on G-Force, test your nerve on Shockwave, Europe's only stand up rollercoaster, or be thrown head over heels on Maelstrom, an outward-facing gyro swing.
Thomas Land is just round the corner where you'll find several rides and attractions from the hit children’s television series, Thomas the Tank Engine; nostalgic for some, new and exciting for others. Then there’s the family-oriented Wild West Shoot-Out where you and the kids fire your onboard pistols at moving cowboy targets.
With over 100 rides and attractions for kids and adults combined, as well as the Drayton Manor Zoo and an abundance of shops and restaurants, Drayton Manor has everything you need for a great family day out.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of token codes you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.draytonmanor.co.uk/.
- amazing day outBy Themeparkmad108 August 2013
amazing park with amazing rides. so much cheaper to buy it with Tesco. rides I recommend: G-Force Ben 10: Ultimate mission Stormforce 10 if you like drop towers then go on Apocalypse
- love this placeBy sally3331 July 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Decided to take my daughter to see thomas for her 3rd birthday and she loved it. There is plenty to do for all ages and the zoo part is good too. This exchange was great and we saved a fortune with the adult and toddler offer at the park aswell would definitely go back again :)
- Great for a mixed age familyBy MusicalMumma20 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I love this place it really has all the bases covered. It is a bit pricey but lets face it they all are. The first time we went here my children were 3 and 8 now they are almost 6 and 11. They still love it. The nice thing about DMP is that they have Thomas land for the little ones, the zoo for the post lunch chill out and the bigger rides for older kids so everyone can have fun there. We struggle to find something to please everyone as a lot of the bigger parks have squeezed out the little kids rides more and more. So it leaves you with either somewhere for the older ones which leaves younger children bored and frustrated, or somewhere for the younger ones which is just not enough for an older child. DMP has it all. It is our happy medium and we really like it there. Everything else is as you would expect from any theme park. Its pricey for most things, the food is fast food but it isn't that bad, there are queues but its well kitted out and its clean. One tip dont be fooled into parking in the first big car park you come to go on to the next area if it isnt full you'll walk a country mile back to the car otherwise
- DMP again and againBy Twinkled23 May 2013aged 55 to 64Female
This is a very good value offer, promising a good and varied day out based on our past experience of Drayton Manor Park and Zoo. We have had a visit there most years when my children were growing up and now my first grandchild can enjoy Thomas the Tank Engine themed area - as well as seeing the animals I know he'll love. The rest of us will take turns on the rides.
Add to basket
The fine print
• Drayton Manor Theme Park re-opens on the 5th April 2014 until the 2nd November 2014.
• A token code is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your token codes.
Terms & Conditions
• Please remember to print your email and present your token codes at the turnstiles.
• Token codes can be exchanged for Drayton Manor one day admission ticket.
• Token codes can be used for one adult OR one child OR one senior OR one Toddler entry ticket.
• Children under 2 are admitted free. Please note Children aged 2-3 years (Toddler tickets) are charged at £5 per child (You can pay this as cash at the gate or use a Drayton Manor token).
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Token codes cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions, discounted tickets, or season passes.
• A token code is not a pre-booked ticket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.