Bellini’s - Express
Bellini’s is an Italian family owned restaurant group in Cardiff. At Bellini’s Express in St Davids Shopping Centre, you can enjoy the freshest and finest Italian food whilst taking a break from your retail therapy.
What you get
Bellini’s offer a classic Italian menu, including antipasti, fresh pasta, meat and seafood dishes. The menus are 100% Italian, with only the freshest and finest quality ingredients.
All restaurants are suitable for any occasion, whether it’s a leisurely lunch, a family meal, business meeting or a fantastic evening with friends.
Bellini’s adopts a modern touch, from the open plan kitchen to the bottle lined bar, encompassing cutting edge design and providing a stylish environment in which to eat and drink.
Their Bambino menu has been especially designed for children up to the age of ten, which offers younger guests a variety of main courses, delicious ice cream and soft drinks.
Address: Bellinis Express, 7 Bridge Street Arcade, St Davids Dewi Sant, Cardiff. Telephone: 02920 220 225
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- DisappointingBy jeffo12 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Second time here to use Tesco's voucher before going to a concert. Its a little bit too fast food and not a restaurant. Thats okay if thats what you want. Although staff polite not enough on hand. Food was okay. Although they took the vouchers on the two ocassions they only included the main meals so ended up paing for half the bill anyway -only marginally better off than the offer they had anyway on the night!. Have used vouchers at other restaurant chains and you will get a better deal elsewhere. Probably wont go back in a hurry.Date used : 22/10/2014
- DISAPPOINTINGBy Weggy28 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Bellini's near the theatre in Cardiff was lovely so we had high expectations of Bellini's Express in the shopping centre but we were very disappointed. There were only 2 people serving so only a small section of the restaurant was open. The food was OK but we were disappointed because it looked unappetising and lacked flavour compared to what we had at the other Bellini's on a previous occasion. Everything on the menu seemed expensive for what it was and we would not have chosen to eat here except for the Tesco vouchers. The bill took even longer to prepare than our food! Feeling sorry for the waiter - he was doing a good job in difficult circumstances - we left a tip, only to discover that a so-called OPTIONAL tip had already been added to our bill without our knowledge.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Not worth the waitBy Moggie03 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Wouldn't take a booking so had to turn up and queue. They didn't have enough staff to cope so service was poor. Food very average, we won't be going back and don't mention the toilets!!!!Location/Branch : cardiff bay
- Long wait ahead!By Longlizzy23 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
On a very busy Thursday, unfortunately due to under staffing our visit to Bellini's was not up to its usual standard. There were only 2 staff on, and it being a strike day for most schools and graduation day at the local university all customers had a long wait. The staff were under pressure the whole time we were there, to sit people down, clear tables, take orders and serve drinks. One waitress was pregnant, which on a hot busy day, made customers less likely to complain. Many customers left without ordering it took so long to get served. Bellini's Express was an 1 1/2hr experience. Which normally you don't mind but at an express!! Food wise it was good but not great. A lunch time snack for myself and 2 children cost £50!! Might give Bellini's a miss next time we are in Cardiff.Date used : 10/07/2014
- Would not take tokens!!By Harps20 June 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Food was fine . Came very quickly. Unfortunately when we went to pay our tokens were refused as we had ordered off the day time specials and not the A La Carte menu!!. Was told that we must tell staff before ordering that we are paying with Tesco tokens Not very professional way to treat customer although manageress was apologeticDate used : 06/06/2014
Add to basket
• Pre booking is recommended.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months.
• Pre booking is recommended.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.