Bellini’s - Cardiff Bay
Bellini’s is an Italian family owned restaurant group in Cardiff. Here at Bellini’s on Cardiff Bay you can enjoy the freshest and finest Italian food whilst overlooking inspiring waterside views.
What you get
Bellini’s offer a classic Italian menu, including antipasti, fresh pasta, meat and seafood dishes. The menus are 100% Italian, with only the freshest and finest quality ingredients.
All restaurants are suitable for any occasion, whether it’s a leisurely lunch, a family meal, business meeting or a fantastic evening with friends.
Bellini’s adopts a modern touch, from the open plan kitchen to the bottle lined bar, encompassing cutting edge design and providing a stylish environment in which to eat and drink.
A healthy menu has also been designed for children up to the age of ten, which offers their younger guests a choice of great value main course, delicious ice cream and soft drinks.
Address: Bellini's Restaurante, Unit Upper 10, Mermaid Quay, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5BZ
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Great Food and ServiceBy FredFoto28 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Great food and service but I wouldn't pay the standard prices for the menu. Psychologically the large plate looked empty with a small fillet steak one side, a mushroom on the the other and a tub of chips in the middle. £18.50!!!Date used : 08/02/2015
- ExcellentBy Johnrose15 October 2014Male
Can only be described as excellent, food very good and served without being rushed. Staff efficient and very pleasant. Certainly will not be the last visit to this restaurant.Date used : 12/10/2014
- Excellent all round service and mealBy Hicky20 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
My wife and I visited at 1-30 and the restaurant was quiet.We were soon greated and handed the menu.Within reasonable time our orders were taken,including a bottle of wine.W ine glasses were then placed on the table and the bottle brought within minutes.Our starters arrived within 5 minutes,and after the dishes cleared,our mains after a further 5 minutes.The meal was first class,the staff friendly but not too on top of you.WILL be there again soon.Date used : 04/09/2014
Add to basket
• Pre booking is recommended.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months.
• Pre booking is recommended.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.