Bellini’s - Cardiff Bay
Bellini’s is an Italian family owned restaurant group in Cardiff. Here at Bellini’s on Cardiff Bay you can enjoy the freshest and finest Italian food whilst overlooking inspiring waterside views.
What you get
Bellini’s offer a classic Italian menu, including antipasti, fresh pasta, meat and seafood dishes. The menus are 100% Italian, with only the freshest and finest quality ingredients.
All restaurants are suitable for any occasion, whether it’s a leisurely lunch, a family meal, business meeting or a fantastic evening with friends.
Bellini’s adopts a modern touch, from the open plan kitchen to the bottle lined bar, encompassing cutting edge design and providing a stylish environment in which to eat and drink.
A healthy menu has also been designed for children up to the age of ten, which offers their younger guests a choice of great value main course, delicious ice cream and soft drinks.
Address: Bellini's Restaurante, Unit Upper 10, Mermaid Quay, Cardiff Bay, CF10 5BZ
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Clubcard BoostBy twiggy112 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Used Clubcard Boost to have a meal prior to going to the Theatre. Great location. Pleasant ambience. Very pleasant staff. Table was ready when we arrived. Very enjoyable meal. Salamon pasta and Zuppo Ingliese fantastic! Really enjoyed. Wouldn't be able to afford normal prices. The drinks were VERY expensive though Otherwise couldn't fault them. Will go there again.Date used : 23/06/2015
- Good value with Tesco vouchersBy Cardiff4fans29 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We had a nice meal here, made affordable with the Tesco Boost vouchers - I'm not sure I would be happy to pay full menu prices. We booked in advance as advised, informing them that we would be using our vouchers. On arrival we were treated with courtesy and in due course we placed our order. Food was generally good, with our only disappointment being the two portions of Polenta Fries ordered: for £3.50 each we were surprised to see only 5 chips on each plate .... and even more disappointed with the taste. To be fair, I mentioned this when we had finished our meal and the waiter said he wouldn't charge us for these. True to his word, there was no charge when the bill came. We very much appreciated this gesture and would still eat here again.Date used : 13/06/2015
- Excellent dealBy Monique17 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Easy to reserve, great service and wide menu choices! The Zuppa Inglesie is just the best! Will be back and would certainly recommend...Date used : 20/05/2015
- Good dining experienceCardiff BayBy Penarthiab16 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Good food, lovely attentive staff and great views over the water. Drinks are expensive but that seems to be the same everywhere in this popular area.Date used : 01/06/2015
- Excellent food and serviceBy Dewin16 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
We were a table of six and the food choice and quality was excellent. The staff were all very attentive and the service was very good. The views across the bay just add to dining experience. We will certainly visit again.Date used : 02/05/2015
Add to basket
• Pre booking is recommended.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months.
• Pre booking is recommended.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.