Cadbury World speaks for itself: it's the definitive place to go and witness the creation of the globally-renowned chocolate, and even have a go at making some yourself. Take the whole family for a scrumptiously exciting day out.
Tokens must be used at Cadbury World by 30th June 2014.
What you get
Witness the conception, production and even the history of Cadbury chocolate, and do it all for less by exchanging £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers to receive £10 back in tokens for your visit.
There's so much to do at Cadbury World, from the interactive Purple Planet where you can chase a Crème Egg, grow your own cocoa beans, or see yourself moulded in chocolate; to the demonstration area and the Cadabra ride where you and the family go for a gentle adventure through a chocolate wonderland full of amusing characters.
Another highlight is making your own unique product combining liquid chocolate with your choice of different flavours from popcorn to Jelly Babies.
It's just as Willy Wonka would have had it at Cadbury World, and being able to enjoy it all for less surely makes the experience more alluring. Indulge your sweet tooth today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Days Out, download this additional information about Days Out (download PDF file *) . Visit their website at www.cadburyworld.co.uk.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- clearer information needed!By gythaogg20 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Female
thanks to a comment by another reviewer I was forewarned when phoning up to book our visit. the clubcard vouchers do NOT cover a family ticket, so had to book two adults and four children as individuals, resulting in an additional payment cash payment. had I realised sooner, would have ordered extra vouchers - but didn't have enough time to add them
- Families beware!By Prickly07 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I have just booked some tickets with Cadbury World using the Clubcard vouchers however please be aware that you CANNOT use them against family tickets or senior citizens tickets (only adult and child tickets) so I have had to pay an extra £15.00 to cover this difference. The Cadbury World online booking system doesn't accept Clubcard days out tokens so you have to phone up and sit in a queue to place your booking - I waiting a good ten minutes for my call to be answered, not acceptable in this day and age. However really looking forward to my trip - I have put 5 starts in the overall rating as I'm expecting it to be excellent as I have waited for over 38 years to finally have the chance to go so thank you Tesco Clubcard!
- Children think they met SantaBy SenoraB25 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Glad I used vouchers rather than spending real cash - but good value with vouchers. My children are 6 and 7 and we spent 6 hours there - we got chucked out when it closed. Your booking time is for the Cadbury experience - where you get the tour and the free chocolate. There is also a children's play area, museum, gardens and cafes you can access at any time (before or after your booked visit time) and when we were visiting there was a pantomime and Santa's grotto which you could access without booking a set time slot. If I'd known that we would have got there earlier.Date used : 24/11/2013
- excellent family outingBy Jinty01 November 2013aged 45 to 54Female
We were a party of 4 adults and a 10 year old. From the minute we entered Cadbury world we were transported into the world of chocolate. Just as we entered we were given 2 cadbury chocolate bars. The story itself showed the development of the Cadbury name from family beginnings to the worldwide sensation it is today. We loved the old Cadbury adverts being replayed in front of us especially the Gorilla on the drums, the warm cups of liquid chocolate, the interactive writing our names with chocolate and the fun ride. To top it all when we went into the gardens there was a marquee with the real Basil Brush. Although not a fan before of Basil, the show was absolutely hilarious for adults and children alike. It made our Tesco points invaluable. We can't wait to go back!!!Date used : 05/04/2011
- Very Poor, Don't waste your pointsBy RosieH07 October 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I had quite high expectations for Cadbury World but can honestly say I was bitterly disappointed, it is very poor. You spend a good hour being told about the history of Cadbury you go through corridors with holograms projected onto the walls that are telling you about the certain area your in, you also spend quite a while in a room with more holograms telling you about the founders of Cadbury and how their chocolate changed over the year... now this is ok for adults but for children this gets very boring and they get frustrated as your made to sit and listen to everything- there's no real people involved at this point. You seems to go through corridor after corridor and the "factory" you get to go into where you can watch the chocolate being made is quite simply a green house building they have set up, it's not the factor at all. There's a little ride towards the end you get to go on but to me this made no scene, you go through forests a woodland and a cave and its got nothing at all to do with chocolate, its very weird. You'd also think going to a chocolate factory you'd get lots of fee chocolate.. you don't, you get 4 bars of chocolate each and that is it! It takes about 2 hours to do the whole thing, but once you've done that's it, you can't go back in and go round again I wouldn't recommend going, it's really not very good.Date used : 20/09/2013
Add to basket
• You are strongly recommended to make a reservation prior to your visit. Tokens are not valid for family tickets or concessions.
• Tokens must be used at Cadbury World by 30th June 2014.
• Please check all opening/closing times, dates and admission prices before your visit.
• Tokens cannot be used in food outlets or shops.
• For a full list of where you can use your Days out token(s) please read 'Additional Information'
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Tokens must be used at Cadbury World by 30th June 2014.