Dine out for less with sumptuous French/English cuisine at Auberge Brasserie.
What you get
Auberge Brasserie is a modern French/English Brasserie located in the centre of Southport.
It was recently decked out with chic decor and a rich purple and green colour scheme. Auberge Brasserie is well known in the area for their accomplished friendly service and delicious food. You can have a meal here for less just by exchanging £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 in token codes.
Their appetizing menu consists as such delicacies as char-grilled halibut, home made truffle gnocchi and panko breaded chicken breast stuffed garlic and chilli butter as well as many more tasty dishes.
Auberge Brasserie also hold regular events such as tribute acts, 60’s & Soul nights and Bastille nights. Please check their website for details of upcoming events.
Address: 1b Sea Bank Road, Southport, PR9 0EW
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Excellent food at a good priceBy Roaminrev06 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Second visit to Auberge to use Tesco vouchers. Despite what others say the Tesco menu offers plenty of choice. Both the service and the food were excellent. We will certainly go again not least because the Tesco vouchers offer such excellent value for money.Date used : 05/08/2014
- lovely birthday mealBy Allibobs12 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We have eaten here several times,day and evening, and always enjoyed our meals.It was my birthday so we picked to go here for lunch and was not disappointed. the food is presented lovely and well cooked. the only downside is the limited menu.Date used : 07/07/2013
- Disappointing and MisleadingBy Misleading08 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I used my vouchers to give to my children as a treat - knowing that The Auberge do a £10 menu lunchtimes and all Tuesday evening. Nowhere does it state that you have to use these vouchers on a very limited overpriced menu - which I believe is very misleading. Also, the selection of dishes shown on the Tesco website does not correspond to the the menu given. Please stop misleading customers and change the write up, making it very clear that you can only order off one very overpriced menu.Date used : 08/07/2014
- Lunch with friend a rather limiting experience!By Southportchick29 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
My friend and I had not seen one another for some time. We decided to catch up over lunch at Auberge. I changed Tesco vouchers to give us £20 each to spend, knowing that the regular lunch menu was very reasonably priced. We were left a little disappointed therefore when presented with the Tesco Rewards menu. The choices were very limited and expensive in our opinion. We had no option other than to choose a starter each, supplement it with vegetables and then order desserts at the end. The desserts were more expensive than those being offered to the non Tesco diners, yet exactly the same! The service and food throughout were excellent. I am just not sure about how good a deal the Tesco Rewards scheme is. We could have had a better lunch for less money by dining from the regular menu.Date used : 10/06/2014
- Amazing food with fantastic atmosphereBy Biddie28 June 2014aged 25 to 34Female
Just wanted to say that the food was amazing!! It came to us really hot and tasted fab! Staff are very attentive and the atmosphere was great. We went in on a salsa night so there was live music which was fantastic! I would like to thank the staff for a lovely evening it was fab xDate used : 27/06/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.