Dine out for less with sumptuous French/English cuisine at Auberge Brasserie.
What you get
Auberge Brasserie is a modern French/English Brasserie located in the centre of Southport.
It was recently decked out with chic decor and a rich purple and green colour scheme. Auberge Brasserie is well known in the area for their accomplished friendly service and delicious food. You can have a meal here for less just by exchanging £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for £10 in token codes.
Their appetizing menu consists as such delicacies as char-grilled halibut, home made truffle gnocchi and panko breaded chicken breast stuffed garlic and chilli butter as well as many more tasty dishes.
Auberge Brasserie also hold regular events such as tribute acts, 60’s & Soul nights and Bastille nights. Please check their website for details of upcoming events.
Address: 1b Sea Bank Road, Southport, PR9 0EW
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Never disappointsBy Owl3521 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
If you go online and look at Auberge's menus it will give you a Tesco Rewards menu. This is just a slightly smaller version of the a La.Carte. Myself and my family have been to Auberge many times and have never been disappointed, the food and service are consistent. It's great to be able to print off your rewards vouchers and go out for a wonderful meal all courtesy of Tesco! There is a good extensive menu, something for everyone and always delicious. If you've never been, well worth a try.Date used : 29/09/2014
- lovely foodBy KABW15 October 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Second time we've eaten here using tesco vouchers - excellent choice of menu, all four of us where very satisfied with our food. Good service - we will definately go again.Date used : 26/09/2014
- disgusted at serviceBy bryden21 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
This was our third visit to Auberge in Southport, but the first using Tesco tokens. When we arrived I put the email containing the token codes on the table in full view of the staff. They did not see them. They brought the 'normal' a la carte and table d'hote menus and were very attentive asking if we wanted drinks on several occasions. The waiter arrived to take food orders wrote it all down then saw the e mail and said we could not have anything from the a la carte menu he had given us. Whipped the menus away and returned with a 'special red' a la carte menu. similar items but with slightly different sauces and different prices. At this point the quality of service went through the floor. We had to wait forever for him to return to take our orders, and the timing for each course was abysmal. People who arrived after us were served before us. different tables for each course even though we had finished each course before the other tables. The quality of food on this occasion was not as good as on previous visits and the costs had increased dramatically. WE WILL NOT BE EATING THERE AGAIN!Date used : 20/09/2014
- Excellent food at a good priceBy Roaminrev06 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Second visit to Auberge to use Tesco vouchers. Despite what others say the Tesco menu offers plenty of choice. Both the service and the food were excellent. We will certainly go again not least because the Tesco vouchers offer such excellent value for money.Date used : 05/08/2014
- lovely birthday mealBy Allibobs12 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
We have eaten here several times,day and evening, and always enjoyed our meals.It was my birthday so we picked to go here for lunch and was not disappointed. the food is presented lovely and well cooked. the only downside is the limited menu.Date used : 07/07/2013
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode. All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply; these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.