The London Bridge Experience
Get your fix of historical London with a day at the London Bridge Experience - it's a simultaneous mix of education, hilarity and terror that could leave you quaking with fear.
Your London Bridge Experience tokens will be emailed to you rather than posted. Remember to print out your token codes before visiting and present them at the attraction.
What you get
The London Bridge Experience plunges you right into the sights, sounds and smells of London's gruesome history, and you can get the full effects for less when you exchange just £6 in Clubcard vouchers.
Travel back in time through 2000 years of war and plague, back to when London's most famous bridge was made of wood and clogged with shops, animals and hundreds of jostling people. With the help of contagiously entertaining live actors, learn about some of London's most famous historic buildings, events and characters from Jack the Ripper to the executioner's Gate House where the Scottish warrior, William Wallace was hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Survive all that and it's your chance to move onto the London Tombs. Set within with walls of an excavated plague pit, this blistering scare-fest is designed to shred nerves and induce nightmares for weeks to come. There's a surprise around every ink-black corner; blood trickles down every tiled, cracked and dusty wall; ghosts, ghouls, snakes and spiders flitter in your peripheral vision and, by the end of it, you might nearly have lost a limb!
For those of a gentler disposition, there is the option of a 'Guardian Angel' who can accompany younger guests (especially under 11s) through the Tombs.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com.
- Disappointment is all you'll experience here!By DB8904 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Male
I went as far as to check out other popular review sites about this experience to decide whether to part with my hard earned points. Reviews were a mixed bag so I kept an open mind and went for it. I cannot complain that the tickets worked absolutely fine and we were waiting for 5 minutes tops in a queue. However, the experience itself was limited, there seemed to be no actors in the apparently 'scary' section and the walkthrough was over before it had begun. I was really looking forward to having a good laugh with my other half here but we both left saying 'was that it?'Date used : 01/10/2013
- Very disappointed with venueBy carrebche31 July 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Positive - the Tesco Clubcard Reward vouchers worked well. Negative - Both myself and 12 year old daughter were extremely disappointed with the venue and experience. We had to queue for some time, waiting for a certain number of people in the queue before we were taken into the venue. The staff were not the best at their jobs. Most of the venue was extremely dark and therefore very difficult to see what was supposed to be "scary". One of the staff even made a rude comment to one of the adults in front of us which my daugher overheard, so as a Mum, I was not impressed. I certainly would not recommend other Tesco Clubcard members to visit this venue.Date used : 30/07/2013
Add to basket
• Tokes codes may only be used for this attraction.
• Entry tickets and tokens do not guarantee entry in periods of high attendance for safety reasons.
• Children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
• Token codes may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes.
Terms & Conditions
• There is no age restriction in The London Bridge Experience, however children up to the age of 14 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
• The London Tombs (attraction within The London Bridge Experience) contains flash and strobe lighting. The London Tombs is not recommended for young children under the age of 11, however younger visitors of any age can request a 'guardian angel' who will accompany timid visitors through the London Tombs and protect them from anything too frightening.
• Token codes admit one adult OR one child OR one Senior on a one day standard admission ticket only.
• Token codes may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for special events and/or shows, other promotions or discounted tickets, or Annual Passes. Token codes cannot be used in food outlets or shops. Please check all opening/closing times and dates before you visit by checking the supplier's website. Height and size restrictions may apply on certain rides.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion. Please check for any terms and conditions specific to the supplier before ordering.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.