Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Chessington World of Adventures is one of the UK's most popular theme parks, setting itself apart with a mix of Animals, Rides & Attractions as well as its very own SEA LIFE centre. Experience NEW for 2013, ZUFARI: Ride into Africa! But expect the un-expected!
What you get
With something for everyone at Chessington World of Adventures, you'd be mad not to exchange £11 in Clubcard vouchers for a day out at Britain’s Wildest Adventure. NEW for 2013 you can now experience live safari animals on ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!
One minute you could be screaming your lungs out on one of the coasters, the next you're splashing along a muddy track in a truck while white rhino munch grass just metres away. Elsewhere in this most amazing theme park resort there are over 40 rides and attractions in ten themed lands: Take a spin on Wild Asia's KOBRA, ride the ferocious Dragon's Fury in Land of the Dragons, cruise along the misty Dragon Falls in the Mystic East, and escape Transylvania on the Vampire coaster, perfect for first-time rail junkies.
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tickets you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
Visit their website at www.chessington.com.
- Trip to Chessington October 2013By BHen05 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
These vouchers were amazing value and could be used on any date. I purchased 10 tickets and we used them during the October half term. We were lucky with the weather and we had a fantastic day. I printed the tickets and we scanned them at the entry gates, it was simple. Along witht these tickets I purchased the family meal deal tickets through the chessington website @ £5 per person, this entitled us to a meal in most of the eating places (we picked pizza/pasta) refillable drinks and a voucher to get free freshly made doughnuts. Excellent value for money. The staff at chessington were fantastic in every way and we would definitely return here again. Thank you Tesco's and a massive thank you to Chessington World of Adventures!!!Date used : 30/10/2013
- Great valueBy 30 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We used our club card vouchers to get tickets for Chessington. excellent value for money. We took our son who has Autistic Spectrum Disorder & he had a brilliant day. The staff there were so friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return.Date used : 01/05/2013
- Brilliant day out for kids and adultsBy Rebecca30 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Had a lovely day, took our 2 and 5 year old. Used tesco voucher for 1 adult, 2 year old under 0.9 m so free and hubby got in free with Kellogg's token ( adult free with child) so only paid £33 cash for us all. Was lots to do with young children, zoo was brilliant the new Africa part fantastic and despite not going on any "big" rides felt we hadn't missed out on anything. Thanks tesco, fab day out!Date used : 29/06/2013
Add to basket
The fine print
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort is closed from 5th November 2013 and reopens 22nd March 2014.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge. Visitors under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the park may be closed to the public. The reward ticket is NOT valid for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotel.
• This ticket is NOT valid at Festive Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.