Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Chessington World of Adventures Resort combines all the excitement of a theme park, zoo and safari in one place. Visit this year and experience its amazing new rides and attractions.
What you get
Park opens: March 19th - November 3rd 2014
Reopening on the 19th of March 2014, Chessington World of Adventures Resort – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – has more to offer than ever before, so why not exchange £11 in Clubcard vouchers and see what’s new?
2014 sees the launch of several new and exciting offerings at Chessington including the Scorpion Express, a brand new ride experience that takes visitors through Scorpion Valley - a land of sweeping sands and gold mines. Watch out for surprises at every turn! With unstable mines guarded by the Scorpion, anything could happen – try not to get too close!
For even more fun and also brand new for 2014 is the AMAZU Treetop Adventure where you can play amongst real life monkeys as you follow the adventure trail through the heights of AMAZU!
'ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!’(Minimum height restriction of 1m) reopens allowing adventurous guests to once again get up close and personal to a whole host of amazing African animals roaming alongside them as they embark on a thrilling journey onboard an off-road safari vehicle – it’s the closest thing to a safari outside of Africa!
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands and over 1,000 animals in the Zoo and SEA LIFE centre, all of the Resort’s favourites will be ready for action in 2014 including the Vampire, Dragon’s Fury, Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to Party, and loads more.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
Visit their website at www.chessington.com.
- Trip to Chessington October 2013By BHen05 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
These vouchers were amazing value and could be used on any date. I purchased 10 tickets and we used them during the October half term. We were lucky with the weather and we had a fantastic day. I printed the tickets and we scanned them at the entry gates, it was simple. Along witht these tickets I purchased the family meal deal tickets through the chessington website @ £5 per person, this entitled us to a meal in most of the eating places (we picked pizza/pasta) refillable drinks and a voucher to get free freshly made doughnuts. Excellent value for money. The staff at chessington were fantastic in every way and we would definitely return here again. Thank you Tesco's and a massive thank you to Chessington World of Adventures!!!Date used : 30/10/2013
- Great valueBy 30 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We used our club card vouchers to get tickets for Chessington. excellent value for money. We took our son who has Autistic Spectrum Disorder & he had a brilliant day. The staff there were so friendly and helpful. Can't wait to return.Date used : 01/05/2013
- Brilliant day out for kids and adultsBy Rebecca30 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Had a lovely day, took our 2 and 5 year old. Used tesco voucher for 1 adult, 2 year old under 0.9 m so free and hubby got in free with Kellogg's token ( adult free with child) so only paid £33 cash for us all. Was lots to do with young children, zoo was brilliant the new Africa part fantastic and despite not going on any "big" rides felt we hadn't missed out on anything. Thanks tesco, fab day out!Date used : 29/06/2013
Add to basket
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reopens on 19th of March 2014.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge. Visitors under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the park may be closed to the public. The reward ticket is NOT valid for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotel.
• This ticket is NOT valid at Festive Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.