Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Chessington World of Adventures Resort combines all the excitement of a theme park, zoo and safari in one place. Visit this year and experience its amazing new rides and attractions.
What you get
Park open until November 3rd 2014
Chessington World of Adventures Resort – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – has more to offer than ever before, so why not exchange £12 in Clubcard vouchers and see what’s new?
2014 sees the launch of several new and exciting offerings at Chessington including the Scorpion Express, a brand new ride experience that takes visitors through Scorpion Valley - a land of sweeping sands and gold mines. Watch out for surprises at every turn! With unstable mines guarded by the Scorpion, anything could happen – try not to get too close!
For even more fun and also brand new for 2014 is the AMAZU Treetop Adventure where you can play amongst real life monkeys as you follow the adventure trail through the heights of AMAZU!
'ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!’(Minimum height restriction of 1m) reopens allowing adventurous guests to once again get up close and personal to a whole host of amazing African animals roaming alongside them as they embark on a thrilling journey onboard an off-road safari vehicle – it’s the closest thing to a safari outside of Africa!
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands and over 1,000 animals in the Zoo and SEA LIFE centre, all of the Resort’s favourites will be ready for action in 2014 including the Vampire, Dragon’s Fury, Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to Party, and loads more.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
- Dont bother in school holidaysBy wally14 September 2014Female
Its a long way for us to travel to go here but kiddies love this sort of thing. However you can fast track onto rides and not wait (for a price of course) some waiting times for the kiddies rides were outrageous. I dont believe that you should fast track OR let disabled people on in front of queues on the kiddies rides at all. ALL kiddies should learn to take turns whatever their backgrounf and the queues would be far shorter. Teaching kids money gets you in front of everyone is a bit sick really. Waiting for over an hour was disgraceful dont need many queues like this to ruin your day. One ride only filled 3 carriages at a time and went round once which was another total waste of time. Some of the youngsters managing the rides seemed three sheets to the wind and jobs worth and slow. The animals are great for the families but the monorail wasn't working. There are good play areas for kiddies. Don't be misled you do have to pay for some things such as the trampolines little motor boats and of course the side stalls which after paying to get in and parking is a rip off and I don,t think should be allowed all in all would go with tesco vouchers again but not at busy times ie bank holidays but would never pay full price or go when its busy.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Great family day without costing the earthBy Rayche13 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
The clubcard vouchers made this a much more affordable day out. Despite the drizzle everyone had a really good time. Its not just about the big exciting rides. We enjoyed the animal attractions and easy access to the more low-key rides. I didn't expect this to be good for my 3 year old but she had an amazing time. Queuing for the big rides can take 60-90 minutes so it is worth considering buying fast track tickets for one or two rides to enable you to queue jump.Date used : 01/09/2014
- CANT FAULT TESCO BUT CHESSINGTON WELL...By PDGP2413 September 2014
I cannot fault Clubcard at all we got our e tickets and everything was prompt and efficient.... I would give that 5 stars .... However we were all very disappointed in the way it seems chessington is being run the queues were massive we got on about 4 rides all day.It just seemed a bit run down same old rides,and the staff seemed to take ages to get the public onto the rides. Some rides were closed. Its not like it used to be and WE WONT being going again we were all very disappointed , if I had paid for the day I would have asked for my money back! but I point out that we will still continue to use clubcard rewards which are excellent.
- Do not go during school summer holidaysBy Minimo12 September 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Thank goodness we didn't have to 'pay'. Using the vouchers is good value. However, Chessington seem to let an unlimited amount of people in which causes a problem on trying to get on rides. At least an hours queue for all rides means you will be lucky to get on 5 rides for a whole day in the park. Why don't they limit the amount of people they let in the park so you get to go on more rides? Of course that will never happen as its all about them getting more money. Why should they care if people queue for hours. On top of this you have to break the bank if want food and drink. Plus it rewards those who are well off by encouraging you to buy queue jumping tickets which cost a fortune. This goes back to the point made previously. ITS ALL WRONG. If you really want to go then do so out of peak season to avoid the queues and get your monies worth. Oh, and take a packed lunch.Date used : 26/08/2014
- Excellen t valueBy NannyC08 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Got 2 tickets on Clubcard boost. First time my grandaughter was able to go on the "big" rides as she has just reached the height. She absolutely loved ALL of it, and cant wait to go again. What was even better, was the fact that EVERYTHING can be done on line, from going via Clubcard boost for the tickets, email confirmation and printing tickets. ALL done in a jiffy - Excellent Tesco - thankyou.Date used : 27/08/2014
Add to basket
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge. Visitors under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the park may be closed to the public. The reward ticket is NOT valid for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotel.
• This ticket is NOT valid at Festive Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.