Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Chessington World of Adventures Resort combines all the excitement of a theme park, zoo and safari in one place. Visit this year and experience its amazing new rides and attractions.
What you get
Park open until November 3rd 2014
Chessington World of Adventures Resort – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – has more to offer than ever before, so why not exchange £12 in Clubcard vouchers and see what’s new?
2014 sees the launch of several new and exciting offerings at Chessington including the Scorpion Express, a brand new ride experience that takes visitors through Scorpion Valley - a land of sweeping sands and gold mines. Watch out for surprises at every turn! With unstable mines guarded by the Scorpion, anything could happen – try not to get too close!
For even more fun and also brand new for 2014 is the AMAZU Treetop Adventure where you can play amongst real life monkeys as you follow the adventure trail through the heights of AMAZU!
'ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!’(Minimum height restriction of 1m) reopens allowing adventurous guests to once again get up close and personal to a whole host of amazing African animals roaming alongside them as they embark on a thrilling journey onboard an off-road safari vehicle – it’s the closest thing to a safari outside of Africa!
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands and over 1,000 animals in the Zoo and SEA LIFE centre, all of the Resort’s favourites will be ready for action in 2014 including the Vampire, Dragon’s Fury, Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to Party, and loads more.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
- Excellent value for money!By Xxxxx15 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We had a great day out with the boost and very economical which is what every family needs in hard economical times!Date used : 09/08/2014
- Great FunBy 13 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Great fun for all the family, although at this time of year (August) it's really crowded and the wait for some of the rides ridiculously long. Plenty of places for eating picnics unlike Legoland.Date used : 05/08/2014
- Receiving tickets was hardBy Retrogirl310710 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
My husband exchanged the vouchers up for chessington tickets the day before we planned to go. We were supposed to have received the emailed tickets within the hour but this did not happen. The next morning we still hadn't received the email so had to wait for customer services to open at 8am. We were not happy about this as we had originally planned to leave very early as we had a 2 hour journey to the park. At 8am we phone customer services and was told the department that would be able to help us does not open til 9am. So we had to wait another hour. At 9am we got through and was told we would receive our tickets via email within 20 minutes. This added a further delay. We ended up getting to the park around lunchtime. Voucher exchange is a good idea, but not having to wait a long time for the tickets to be emailed through.Date used : 17/07/2014
- Great day outBy Romyp10 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Great day out with children of all ages 16, 8 and 3 so whilst the older ones where on the bigger rides I took the younger one on the smaller rides which was great because it meant that we were not waiting around all day and everyone got to enjoy the rides. We also made use of the parent/child swap system which allowed me to go straight onto the ride provided one of us queued which again gave the kids and the grown ups a chance to go on all the rides. Bit disappointed that the park closed at 6 as didn't manage to get all the way round but will defo go back for a second visit.Date used : 31/07/2014
- Just a bit tacky - but still good funBy fatfrench10 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Some of the rides are a bit extreme for the faint hearted. Chessington was originally a zoo - but this side of things has rather diminished. The animal enclosures are not easy to see into and all the enclosures look cruelly small. they have rhinos, giraffes and zebra - but you only get to see these animals by driving past on one of the "rides". the whole place could do with some investment away from the overpriced souvenir shops and food and drink outlets.Date used : 05/07/2014
Add to basket
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge. Visitors under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the park may be closed to the public. The reward ticket is NOT valid for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotel.
• This ticket is NOT valid at Festive Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.