Chessington World of Adventures Resort
Chessington World of Adventures Resort combines all the excitement of a theme park, zoo and safari in one place. Visit this year and experience its amazing new rides and attractions.
What you get
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is now open.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – has more to offer than ever before, so why not exchange £12 in Clubcard vouchers and see what’s new?
2014 saw the launch of several new and exciting offerings at Chessington including the Scorpion Express, a brand new ride experience that takes visitors through Scorpion Valley - a land of sweeping sands and gold mines. Watch out for surprises at every turn! With unstable mines guarded by the Scorpion, anything could happen – try not to get too close!
Looking for an adventure? Why not try AMAZU Treetop Adventure where you can play amongst real life monkeys as you follow the adventure trail through the heights of AMAZU!
'ZUFARI: Ride into Africa!’(Minimum height restriction of 1m) reopens allowing adventurous guests to once again get up close and personal to a whole host of amazing African animals roaming alongside them as they embark on a thrilling journey onboard an off-road safari vehicle – it’s the closest thing to a safari outside of Africa!
With over 40 rides and attractions in 10 themed lands and over 1,000 animals in the Zoo and SEA LIFE centre, all of the Resort’s favourites are waiting for you including the Vampire, Dragon’s Fury, Madagascar LIVE! Prepare to Party, and loads more.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
- Cost more in clubcard vouchers than on gateBy whos09 Febuary 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Only the zoo was open so £9 to get in and I paid £12 clubcard x 4
- great fun, great valueBy 21again21 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Had a wonderful time with our 12 yr old daughter and her friend. There was something for every one. Fast and furious rides for the girls, more sedate rides for the mums and we all enjoyed both the sea life centre and the zoo. Definately will return, there was so much to do we didn`t fit it all in.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Money saverBy KentMum4018 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Definitely worth using Clubcard vouchers to get tickets for any theme park as it is so hideously expensive. We are a family of 5 and only ended up having to pay a fraction of the price to get in the park. And thank God we did as buying anything in these parks is a complete rip off and unless we had managed to get some Priority Passes we would have hardly gone on any rides. I think it really is the luck of the drawer if you manage to avoid any queues and get on rides quite quickly. We went on Halloween (31st) and it was really busy even though we got in the park at 9:30am but we were told it had been busy day before also. So to sum up it was great that we saved a fortune on tickets but really unless you have a Fast track pass to go to these parks then you really run the risk of spending half the day in queues - not fun with 3 children!! My 3 were very grumpy and fed up by about midday. I think in all honesty Thorpe Park was much better or Alton Towers. My children only really liked about 3 rides in the whole park.Date used : 31/10/2014
- Great dealBy Sumi17 November 2014aged 25 to 34Female
It's a very great deal. I used tesco coupons before it's so hassle free and great bargain. We had a great day plus went on a busy day too didn't had to que thanks.Date used : 30/10/2014
- Busy day at ChessingtonBy ITgeek16 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We've been to Chessington lots of times and this time used Tesco vouchers to pay. Love the combination of Zoo and theme park, always something to see. However going in half term was a huge mistake, it was packed. 2 hour queues for main rides, even late on in the day. So great value way to visit, just don't go in the school holidays!Date used : 28/10/2014
Add to basket
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 0.9 metres enter Chessington World of Adventures Resort free of charge. Visitors under 11 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
• Chessington World of Adventures Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the park may be closed to the public. The reward ticket is NOT valid for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotel.
• This ticket is NOT valid at Festive Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.