Condor Ferries - Adult
Embark on a day trip to one of the Channel Island of Guernsey with Condor Ferries. You’ll be there in no time so you spend longer enjoying yourself
Valid on day trips until 31 March 2014. Token codes must be ordered and used by 17 March 2014.
What you get
With a Condor Ferry day trip you can set sail at high speeds and arrive at Guernsey in just two and a half hours.
Days out via Condor Ferries can accommodate the whole family or groups of friends alike. You can get a discount trip with Condor Ferries just by exchanging Clubcard vouchers; for £10 in vouchers you’ll receive 1 adult fare, while children go for just £7.
So, whether you’re looking to build sandcastles with the kids at the beach or visit family attractions; explore secluded bays exposed by low tides, or to get a fix of history and heritage with the likes of Castle Cornet, you can do it all with ease with the help of a Condor Ferry day trip.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.condorferries.com.
- Need More TimeBy Manxmonkey31 December 2013aged 55 to 64Male
This is obviously a great offer if you live down South. by the time you've bought your duty free it's literally a free day out plus benefits!! However to spend 6 hours on a boat and 4 hours walking around St.Peter Port is no fun if you also have a 3 hour drive and parking fees to contend with. Pointless really. Why don't they offer a longer return deal or better still, like the great partnership Tesco have with Eurotunnel, a take your car deal? Guernsey is so beautiful, with great restaurants and lots to do a long weekend or week would be preferable.Date used : 15/08/2013
- Smooth CrossingBy Freewheeler11 September 2013aged 65 or overFemale
Everything went very smoothly with our Condor Crossing. We ordered the codes, received them promptly, phoned and booked the crossing - all done very easily. We checked in, went straight on board, and had a very smooth 2 1/2 hour crossing to Guernsey. It was a lovely day and we made the most of our 4 hours ashore, with a lovely walk around St. Peter Port and around a cliff path. And to make it even better we brought back some very reasonable wine. Will definitely do this againDate used : 08/09/2013
Add to basket
• Only valid on a standard foot passenger day trip, originating from the UK.
• You must book a minimum of 10 days before travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability, if the ship is full Condor Ferries will be unable to offer a day trip.
• Not valid with any other special offers.
• Not valid with FTC discount.
• Condor Ferries standard terms and conditions apply, see website.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.