Condor Ferries - Adult
Embark on a day trip to one of the Channel Island of Guernsey with Condor Ferries. You’ll be there in no time so you spend longer enjoying yourself
What you get
With a Condor Ferry day trip you can set sail at high speeds and arrive at Guernsey in just two and a half hours.
Days out via Condor Ferries can accommodate the whole family or groups of friends alike. You can get a discount trip with Condor Ferries just by exchanging Clubcard vouchers; for £10 in vouchers you’ll receive 1 adult fare, while children go for just £7.
So, whether you’re looking to build sandcastles with the kids at the beach or visit family attractions; explore secluded bays exposed by low tides, or to get a fix of history and heritage with the likes of Castle Cornet, you can do it all with ease with the help of a Condor Ferry day trip.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
- Day trip to GuernseyBy Rustybucket01 July 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Ordered the token on line and had the email with the code very quickly. booked by phone with Condor Ferries. Travelled to Guernsey last Monday - very sunny day and so spent most of the time at sea out on deck sunbathing! The ship sells duty free and so we got some liquid bargains. This particular itinerary had four hours in Guernsey although at certain times of year you can have more hours. Lovely place to visit. We are from "up t'north" and so getting this day trip in return for Clubcard vouchers was a great addition to our holiday.Date used : 29/06/2015
- Only use for a day tripBy LLRM20 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is only useful for day trippers who are already close to the Poole area. Most of the day trips only allow for about a four hour stay on the island. We wanted to then take the ferry to Herm, but the time would not allow this. So we thought that we could buy a second trip for the return journey in order that we could stay for a couple of nights, but Condor would not allow this. Would be better if Condor ferries allowed Tesco club cards vouchers to be used against longer trips as some of the other ferry companies offer.Date used : 30/06/2015
- Highly recommendedBy melvern3228 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Easy transaction on the Tesco site. You then ring Condor to book, again easy, very helpful booking assistant. OK a short day trip actually on dry land, but worth the journey, which itself is very pleasant, not least to eat at one of the many fabulous restaurants on the sea front at St Pierre Port. Have made the trip now several times. Thank you Tesco for making the trip very affordable.
- Day trip to Guernsey from WeymouthBy 25 September 2014aged 45 to 54Male
What a brilliant day, we arrived 40 mins before departure and as the queue was so long we did not board the boat until 10 mins after sailing time. Apart from that snag everything was perfect, comfortable seats, smooth sail, pleasant and helpful staff, the journey flew by. Landing was quick and easy and the sun shone all day. Guernsey is beautiful definitely go back. Return sail had no snags took about 3 mins from getting boarding card to sitting down in the relaxing comfy seats. Beautiful sail again very quick and comfortable. Recommend everything. Thank you so much Tesco Clubcard and Condor Ferries, this was the highlight of my holiday in Dorset. Look forward to another trip next year.Date used : 16/09/2014
- Excellent use of clubcard points!By Tessie7004 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
We had a wonderful time on this day trip. It all ran very smoothly, and after a quick crossing, we arrived on the beautiful Island of Gurnsey. We had just enough time for a wander around the port, shops and to stop for a delicious, fresh seafood lunch. A really great day trip and would defiantly do this again! XxDate used : 21/07/2014
Add to basket
• Only valid on a standard foot passenger day trip, originating from the UK.
• You must book a minimum of 10 days before travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability, if the ship is full Condor Ferries will be unable to offer a day trip.
• Not valid with any other special offers.
• Not valid with FTC discount.
• Condor Ferries standard terms and conditions apply, see website.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.