Condor Ferries - Child
Embark on a day trip to the Channel Island of Guernsey with Condor Ferries. You’ll be there in no time so you spend longer enjoying yourself
What you get
With a Condor Ferry day trip you can set sail at high speeds and arrive at Guernsey in just two and a half hours.
Days out via Condor Ferries can accommodate the whole family or groups of friends alike. You can get a discount trip with Condor Ferries just by exchanging Clubcard vouchers; for £7 in vouchers you’ll receive 1 child fare.
So, whether you’re looking to build sandcastles with the kids at the beach or visit family attractions; explore secluded bays exposed by low tides, or to get a fix of history and heritage with the likes of Castle Cornet, you can do it all with ease with the help of a Condor Ferry day trip.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
Visit their website at www.condorferries.com.
Add to basket
• Only valid on a standard foot passenger day trip, originating from the UK.
• You must book a minimum of 10 days before travel.
• Child tokens are valid for children between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to availability, if the ship is full Condor Ferries will be unable to offer a day trip.
• The supplement is an additional £5 (£35) on the following dates: 5th May (BH), 24th May, 26th May (BH), 24th August, 25th August (BH), 30th August & 1st Jan 2015.
• Not valid with any other special offers.
• Not valid with FTC discount.
• Condor Ferries standard terms and conditions apply, see website.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.