Indulge in genuine, authentic Italian feast at Prezzo, one of the UK's best loved Italian restaurants.
What you get
At Prezzo, you're offered a great selection of quality Italian food, and it doesn't just taste good; it's eye-catching too. So, why wait? Put those Clubcard vouchers to use by exchanging £2.50 for £10 back in tokens to use at Prezzo.
Pizza at Prezzo comes in three different ways: the standard Classic, Light (half pizza, half salad) or the sumptuous V.I.Pizza; a hearty, hulking, heavily topped slab.
You can get a bowl of Prezzo's pasta in either the Classic or Light style while, elsewhere, opt for a foldy-over calzone pizza, beefy grills, filled pasta or risottos.
Finally, for those who simply can't decide, there's the half-and-half route: two classic pastas consisting of half portions of each combined in one dish.
Prezzo won Pizza Restaurant Chain of the Year in the PAPA Industry Awards 2012
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- using club points at prezzoBy jaki6020 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I agree with another customer...note to Tescos, it was much better when the amounts came in £10 instead of £20.00 as you either waste vouchers or pay more towards the meal. Only other gripe is that Prezzo always have some kind of offer on, but you cant use vouchers for any of these. Other than that, a great way to use vouchers, means we can eat out much more frequently, and as we are Prezzo fans food is always good! I think downloading the vouchers almost instantly is a much better way of doing it, in the past we have waited a week and a half for the vouchers to come in the post, so good all round.Date used : 18/07/2014
- Good use of tesco vouchersBy Agalina20 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
used vouchers to treat family to my son's birthday meal. Adults and small children in party. Great service and fantastic value - Thank you Prezzo and TescoDate used : 02/05/2014
- Enjoyable meal out with friendsBy Becksyboo19 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Lovely food and good service. Very generous portions for the kids. We all enjoyed ourselves very much - thanks.Date used : 28/06/2014
- Great ExperienceBy Tango7717 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We order vouchers when ever they are available , the system is easy to use and the vouchers turn up on the email very quickly. Regularly use the Haverhill Prezzo which is great. Management and staff always polite and helpful. Never had a bad meal and we go often. As another reviewer don't book on line as this does say no availability a phone call works. Great systemLocation/Branch : Haverhill
- yummy food!By stav17 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Thanks to Tesco I was able to share a delicious meal of kalamari, healthy salads and mozerella bread which I can't wait to have again...wonderful relaxing atmosphere and took my teenage daughter post exams, both of us were smiling.Date used : 12/06/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Prezzo token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, set menus, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• The children's menus are now included when using Prezzo token codes.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Prezzo token codes can be used in Prezzo restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Prezzo token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Prezzo token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, or gift cards).
• You can top them up with cash, no change is given from Prezzo token codes and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Prezzo token codes are valid Monday to Sunday.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.