Indulge in genuine, authentic Italian feast at Prezzo, one of the UK's best loved Italian restaurants.
What you get
At Prezzo, you're offered a great selection of quality Italian food, and it doesn't just taste good; it's eye-catching too. So, why wait? Put those Clubcard vouchers to use by exchanging £2.50 for £10 back in tokens to use at Prezzo.
At Prezzo, you can enjoy your pizza in three different styles: Classic (traditional stone-baked pizza), Light (smaller flatbread pizza and mixed salad on the side) or V.I. Pizza (larger pizza with delicious and rich toppings).
You can get a bowl of Prezzo's pasta in either the Classic or Light style while, elsewhere, opt for a foldy-over calzone pizza, beefy grills, filled pasta or risottos.
Finally, for those who simply can't decide, there's the half-and-half route: two classic pastas consisting of half portions of each combined in one dish.
Prezzo won Pizza Restaurant Chain of the Year in the PAPA Industry Awards 2012
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Lovely staffBy Wellogogs04 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We have used our vouchers over the last two years and have always been made to feel valued and welcome! On our last two visits we have been disappointed by the menu changes. However, our lovely lady found us some hazelnut gelato which is no longer on the menu. Above and beyond, thank yo XDate used : 02/09/2015
- Love PrezzoBy Spoony29 September 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Have used my vouchers for Prezzo on many occasions and the variety of choices and quality of food is spot on. On holiday in Torquay, however, Prezzo was disappointing due to poor service and dirty tables, not cleared even though quiet. Gloucester was tip top in all respects and has never fallen down. Trying Fleet this weekend, fingers crossed!!!Date used : 10/08/2015
- Excellent mealBy etpelena22 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Excellent value and really friendly service. The food was amazing and the portions, especially the pizza, were very generous. The olives were just amazing also. I would certainly recommend this restaurant - lovely atmosphere, good menu choices and will definitely go again.Date used : 27/08/2015
- Prezzo lunchBy happyone04 September 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My Husband and I had a great lunch today at one of our favorite local restaurants.The very varied menu caters for most tastes and appetite size. I usually have a risotto (choice of 3), my Husband tries many dishes,but usually pasta of some kind. The Staff were helpful and attentive and the food was cooked to our liking. Their wine list is pretty good and we always come away very satisfied. The whole place is spotless (including the bathrooms) with enough space between tables to be seated comfortably. Noise level was low despite the restaurant being fairly full. Well done, Prezzo.Date used : 04/09/2015
- PrezzoBy Rosieposie01 September 2015aged 65 or overFemale
The meal and service were fine but Prezzo would not take the Tesco print out I submitted. My computer spewed out all the Clubcard points I had accumulated (even the ones spent!) which meant I presented the wrong ones for the discount as they all looked identical unless studied in detail. Can't Tesco get its act together and just email the unspent Clubcard credits.Date used : 08/08/2015
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Prezzo token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, set menus, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• The children's menus are now included when using Prezzo token codes.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Prezzo token codes can be used in Prezzo restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted.
• Prezzo token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Prezzo token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, or gift cards).
• You can top them up with cash, no change is given from Prezzo token codes and they cannot be used for a tip.
• Prezzo token codes are valid Monday to Sunday.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for Token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.