sk:n: Anti Break Out Package
- Visit their website
You can improve the appearance of acne-prone skin with this complete regime designed to clear your pores and soothe any blemishes or imperfections.
What you get
Outbreaks of acne can leave you feeling battle-weary and lacking in confidence. Let sk:n’s Anti Break Out Package help you lose those spots, and let us help you do so for less with Clubcard vouchers.
Just exchange £35 in vouchers and you’re on your way to acne-free, clear skin.
The products contain a patented peptide which works with the other active ingredients to reduce bacteria, redness and inflammation, and oil production.
• sk:n Maintenance Serum (30ml)
• sk:Ln Pore Refining Lotion (30ml)
• sk:n Intense Spot Lotion( 15ml)
• sk:n Hydrator (50ml)
• sk:n Blemish Control Lotion (30ml)
By using these products morning and night, you’ll soon benefit from sk:n’s unique acne fighting properties, meaning visible results can be yours in a matter of weeks.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of products you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We will email you within 30 minutes to confirm we have received your order.
3. Then we’ll place your order with Sk:n and email you again to confirm your Anti Break Out Package is on its way - please note this may take longer due to additional security checks.
Add to basket
•Please allow 14 days for delivery.
•Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer from sk:n.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer available to new and existing clients.
• Product package may be ordered through Tesco Clubcard reward website only. Not available to redeem in clinic or online at sknclinics.co.uk.
• Please allow 14 days for delivery of your product package.
• * Product packages contain items as explained in the description.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.