sk:n: Laser Hair Removal
Book a session with a sk:n professional to help you get the look you want. Specialising in hair removal, skin treatments and products, this long-standing, nationwide chain of skin clinics is focused on helping everyone discover better skin.
What you get
Laser hair removal is the most effective way to reduce unwanted hair growth – permanently. Leave the razors and wax strips behind; when you choose sk:n’s advanced laser hair removal you’ll have smoother skin for longer than any other method available. Come to sk:n to make that a reality and use Clubcard vouchers to book a discount hair removal treatment. Simply exchange £5 in vouchers and get £15 of sk:n tokens to put towards that first step to a hair-free future.
With clinics from Aberdeen to Portsmouth, Bristol to Norwich, including 8 in London, finding a location close to you shouldn’t be a problem. sk:n is a company you can trust, with long history of using the most advanced laser technology in the UK. Use your Clubcard vouchers for laser hair removal treatments and see what they can do for you today.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with sk:n Laser Hair Removal,
additional information about sk:n Laser Hair Removal (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Excellent resultsBy Mandringham05 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have been using my Tesco vouchers or some time now to pay for laser hair removal at Skin, I have never been disappointed with the results, having started with a cours of 6 treatments, I now just have top up's as and when and can still save my vouchers for these sessions. It's a bit uncomfortable sometimes but the staff do their upmost to make you feel relaxed & it's over so quick but the results are amazing. Best thing ever, I would recommend to everyone.Date used : 04/09/2014
- it really worked for meBy chelsea107 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Had the treatment once a month for 8 months as this was the recommended treatment package- because of the hair growth cycle. Best thing i have done. Bit painful at the time but tolerable, takes only a few mins and the results are still fantastic. So i would say well worth it and, had i not had the chance to have it done by using the vouchers,i would be using the old hair removing methods still.Date used : 20/03/2012
- Fantastic really expensive treatment, for free!By Freddie18 December 2013aged 35 to 44Female
These treatments are really expensive to pay for and something that I 'd never have done if it hadn't been for the Clubcard vouchers; so glad that I did and I've spent well over £1,000 in vouchers over the last few years.The treatment is less painful than waxing, permanent and takes away the hassle of hair removal. I'd recommend it to anyone.Date used : 18/12/2013
Add to basket
•Tokens may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer from sk:n.
Terms & Conditions
• Offer available to new and existing clients.
• Reward tokens may be redeemed against single treatments and treatment courses, available across all tiers 1 to 19.
• Laser Hair Removal requires a consultation and test patch. Existing clients may not require a test patch.
• When booking a course of LHR treatment, the first 2 appointments must be taken in the clinic where the treatment course was originally purchased.
• By purchasing a laser hair removal treatment course of 6 or 8 you are entitled to a +1 appointment in which your results will be assessed and a free glycolic peel 10.8% will be delivered.
• Prices may vary by clinic. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or contact your clinic for their price list.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.