Go full out Festive with our 12-topping Sourdough Pizza Natale!
Please note: ASK Italian token codes are not valid in ASK Italian Birmingham or ASK Italian Bluewater over Christmas. Please check the Terms and Conditions for full details.
What you get
Starting from just £2.50, you can boost your Clubcard vouchers by 4x the value – that’s £10 to spend in ASK Italian when you exchange each £2.50 voucher. And what better time to treat yourself, family and friends than Christmas?
As well as our wide range of classic and contemporary dishes, for the Festive Season we’ve introduced some cracking Seasonal Specials including our Sourdough Pizza Natale, topped with an amazing 12 toppings, including chicken, ham, pepperoni, chestnuts, peppers and Grana Padano cheese.
If you fancy something lighter (to save space for one of our delicious desserts!) why not try our Warm Duck Salad - shredded duck, lentils and crispy pancetta with a pomegranate dressing on a bed of mixed leaves and cucumber, topped with radish.
If you haven’t tried our Chocolate Lava Mountain yet, with its hot toffee sauce poured over a dark chocolate cup encasing a scoop of vanilla gelato, on top of a hot chocolate fondant, what better time to indulge? Or if you fancy something nutty, our Caramel and Nut Tart will definitely hit the spot - sweet and chewy caramel tart with a hint of orange, generously topped with chopped almonds, hazelnuts, pecans and walnuts and served with salted caramel gelato.
So don’t get your tinsel in a tangle this year – exchange your vouchers and make Christmas extra special at ASK Italian.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Great experienceBy acl124714 November 2015aged 65 or overFemale
My husband and I used Tesco vouchers for a three course meal at the new ASK Italian in Edinburgh. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff were lovely and the food was nice. The chocolate bomb to finish off was absolutely delicious - vanilla ice cream coated in chocolate and topped with hot sauce! All we paid for was our drink and I will definitely be having the raspberry lemonade again.Date used : 13/11/2015
- Good value for moneyBy unknown1234529 October 2015aged 25 to 34Female
A newish Ask Italian in the centre of Birmingham,which has only been there 2 years so was newly and nicely decorated. Really lovely food. We had pork belly and meat balls for our mains. Couldn't complain. Good service and friendly staff. Only downside was that some kids came in dressed in 'fancy dress' for Halloween running around unaided with paper cups asking for money. They were causing quite a scene and interrupted most peoples meals. The staff were slow to react however eventually threw them out.Date used : 22/10/2015
- Lovely Saturday lunch!By Sticklerforgoodservice04 October 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Location over looking Cathedral Green (and we had a window seat) meant we saw a procession of vintage bikes with riders in vintage costume which was an unexpected treat. The waiter was on hand but not intrusive and despite it being a busy Saturday lunch time we were afforded the luxury of taking our time over lunch (which made it feel more special) as it was a birthday treat for my grown up daughter. The food was delicious and prompt, part of the drinks order was forgotten but this was soon sorted when pointed out - with apologies given - which is something people often forget to do in the service industry nowadays. So would highly recommend it both for service and food. Thanks ASK Italian we had a lovely time.Date used : 26/09/2015
- Italian FoodBy Warrior21 September 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Ask at Malvern prepare the Italian food to a high standard, the staff are friendly and helpful and the location is great. I have used the restaurant several times over the last 2 years and have never been disappointed.Location/Branch : Malvern
- A good night outBy SusanL12 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We decided to eat at Ask Italian one night as we were staying in the Hilton next door. We had no issues using our Tesco tokens, they were accepted readily. The meal we had was very good, the pizzas were wonderful, a nice crispy base and good toppings. The restaurant was fairly busy but the speed of service wasn't affected by this, all of the staff were lovely and nothing was any trouble to them. Would go again!Date used : 04/09/2015
Add to basket
•Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• ASK Italian token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, set menus (except for the Kids Set Menu, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• There is a maximum of 8 guests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• ASK Italian token codes ordered after 12th August 2015 are not valid for use from 17th November 2015 through to 2nd January 2015 inclusive at the following ASK Italian restaurants: Birmingham, Bluewater.
• ASK Italian tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks or towards promotional and set menus (except for the Kids Set Menu), but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from ASK Italian tokens and they cannot be used as a tip.
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date.
• Token codes are only valid when eating in at an ASK Italian restaurant.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for ASK Italian token codes.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.