ASK Italian's warm service and modern design blends perfectly with authentic Italian food, made with the finest, fresh, quality ingredients. Stop by for a fresh taste of Italy.
What you get
Don’t miss your chance to win an enormous Easter Egg: Boost your vouchers with ASK Italian and not only do you get a fantastic 4x the value in vouchers, but ASK Italian are giving away a HUGE 2kg Easter Egg to each of 6 lucky customers. All you need to do is exchange a minimum of £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers for ASK Italian token codes and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Hurry, exchange before 6th April. See Additional Information for full T's&C's.
Driven by a passion for authentic Italian food and culture, at ASK Italian there’s something for everyone.
You can enjoy classic and contemporary Italian dishes with fresh authentic tastes such as our new Pasta Fresca dishes – featuring special ingredients such as lobster and king prawns, or Italian Luganica sausage; or why not try our Pork Belly Porchetta - a slow-roasted Tuscan classic.
Our deliciously crispy pizzas are stone-baked with a great choice of toppings (or feel free to create your own favourite pizza from our wide range of ingredients).
And if you’ve a sweet tooth, why not indulge in our gooey, rich Chocolate Amore or our warming Apple Cinnamon Pizza Dolce - just a couple of our decadent desserts.
With a passion for the details and a love of Italy at our heart and soul we are stylish, warm, and obsessed with great food and Italian ingredients.
Winners of the Pizza Restaurant Chain of the Year, PAPA Industry Awards 2013
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
For more information about using your boost tokens with ASK Italian,
additional information about ASK Italian (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great mealBy Twin15 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Went to ask restaurant for the first time today and used my tesco vouchers the staff were very friendly and the food was delicious my husband said it was the best he had ever had so well done to the chef we shall definitely go again and probably exchange some more tesco vouchers why wouldn't we thank you very much.Date used : 15/04/2015
- Good MealBy Beechy15 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Warm Welcome on a rainy Friday so the restaurant was busy with early afternoon diners. It was full downstairs so we were asked if upstairs was ok and it was as we have children I don't mind being out of the way to not disturb other diners without children. All food ok except my main course was sent back, even the waiter said it was not right! Didn't know why the chef sent it out? All in all good meal, would go again and no problems using Tesco vouchers.Date used : 03/04/2015
- poor food poor serviceBy 123Flo14 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Eaten in Ask many times and have to say this one was the worst. Waited ages for our food not easy with three hungry grandkids. When the food arrived it was pretty tastless to the point my 14 year old grandson, who never refuses food, left his. Wished I had not wasted my clubcard vouchers, still have some left, which says it all normally we would have used them all we did not stay for dessert.Date used : 07/04/2015
- Up to expectationBy TheAnt13 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
The meals we had were well presented, tasty and in good size portions. All in all a pleasant dining experienceLocation/Branch : Solihull
- DeliciousBy No1mumsy12 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Lovely meal - everything truly delicious. Will go again soon.Date used : 05/04/2015
Add to basket
•Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• ASK Italian token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, set menus (except for the Kids Set Menu, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• There is a maximum of 8 guests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• ASK Italian tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks or towards promotional and set menus (except for the Kids Set Menu), but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from ASK Italian tokens and they cannot be used as a tip.
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date.
• Token codes are only valid when eating in at an ASK Italian restaurant.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for ASK Italian token codes.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.