ASK Italian prides itself on its passion and love for Italian food; embrace their expertise with fantastic food at discount prices.
What you get
Having teamed up with celebrity-status chef, Theo Randall, the ASK Italian chain has quality firmly within its sights. With fresh ingredients like their buffalo mozzarella, olive oil and tomato sauces, diners receive an authentic eating experience every time they visit. Why not make your visit easier by using Clubcard vouchers? Just exchange £2.50 worth of them for £10 in ASK Italian token codes.
ASK Italian's menu features a range of classic and contemporary dishes including ravioli, gnocchi, fish and grills, and a vast selection of pizzas. Their Prima Pizzas have thin, crispy bases piled high with toppings and are served with chilli olive oil. There's a kids menu which offers a healthy starter, a range of mains and desserts plus colouring activities to keep busy minds occupied. For every meal bought from the kids menu, 25p of it goes to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Whether it's a romantic meal out or a quick catch up with friends, ASK Italian delivers taste, atmosphere, and friendliness with a classic Italian twist.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 2 hours. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
Visit their website at www.askitalian.co.uk.
- Excellent service & foodBy HelenF05 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Two of us went for lunch at the Ipswich Ask. It was fairly quiet so didn't need to book a table. We both chose something from the 'specials' menu, but our waiter advised us to order other meals which were recommended more by previous diners!! His recommendations were very tasty, & we were both pleased with what we had (we did have different meals) - I had a seafood stew served with speciality breads, which I would never have tried without his advice!! We would definately recommend Ask & our particular meals.Date used : 03/03/2014
- "Supremely Impressive"By Jaxxon02 March 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Me, my partner and a couple of our friends visited the ASKItalian in Northampton in celebration of my partners birthday, the restaurant was well decorated and the staff seemed friendly enough. The menu had a great range, although lacked steak. My main reason for giving this establishment 5 stars was for the quality and care taken into cooking, the pulled pork belly was supremely impressive! by far one of the best pork dishes I have ever tried, me and my partner will be returning on numerous occasions.Location/Branch : Northampton
- worst restaurantBy Torino23 Febuary 2014aged 45 to 54Male
We went to ASK ITALIAN baker street restaurant last Saturday and We were so disappointed . the food was very poor quality is shame to say it is Italian food , probably is not a chef who's making the food . I strongly recommend not to go there you will lose your money.Date used : 21/02/2014
- Good Service - despite limited staff availabilityBy Essexgirl29 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Our party of 4 turned up at the Leicester branch without a reservation early afternoon/mid-week. Luckily, this was not a problem and we were able to choose our table upon request as the restaurant was not busy. We felt that the Manager did very well to serve all diners, having immediately explained that he was on his own due to staff sickness. He was friendly/helpful and gave us directions to our car-park (as not being local residents, we were not too sure where it was). The food was of good standard and the chips in particular, delicious. As a mystery shopper, I would have given all a good rating, despite not being "under-cover" on this particular occasion!Date used : 22/02/2014
- Good Food- informal and friendly.By Binney20 January 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Had a very nice meal at the Milton Keynes Xscape building after the cinema . Used my tesco clubcard vouchers. Staff were very friendly and efficient. Not the most romantic of settings so not ideal for that type of evening out but great for an informal bite to eat or for families or groups. Will definately use again as lots on the menu I'd like to try - lots more choice than Pizza Express. The sicilian olives were delicious.Date used : 19/01/2014
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• ASK Italian token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, vouchers, or used to buy gift cards.
• There is a maximum of 8 guests per party when using Tesco tokens.
• Token codes are not valid on takeaway orders.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• ASK Italian tokens cannot be used to purchase drinks or towards promotional and set menus (except for the Kids Set Menu), but you can top them up with cash; no change is given from ASK Italian tokens and they cannot be used as a tip.
• We encourage you to make a note of the expiry date of your token codes. Token codes cannot be accepted after their expiry date.
• Token codes are only valid when eating in at an ASK Italian restaurant.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by suppliers; you must exchange them for ASK Italian token codes.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months after issue.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.