Bourne Leisure (Warner Hotels)
Warner Leisure Hotels UK short breaks, just for grown-ups.
What you get
Enjoy a great holiday with Warner Hotels for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 worth of Warner Leisure Hotels token codes to put towards accommodation.
From Grade I or II listed buildings to period hotels, there are 13 venues in stunning locations throughout the UK to choose from.
Warner's establishments all offer a wide range of daytime activities from archery to dancing. But you can really do as much or little as you like. They also provide fantastic live entertainment on every night of your stay.
Warner's 3 and 4 night breaks are Half board, so all you need to do is sit back, relax and let them spoil you.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Not really very good valueBy Lipstik19 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Decided to take a Warners break after some friends had told me that they were going and had paid around £400. I telephoned and asked for a quote which was similar in cost to my friends, I then asked for a quote using Tesco vouchers which made a detrimental difference of around £300. Taking into account the triple value of the club card vouchers used I think we saved very little overallDate used : 09/09/2014
- Warner Leisure HotelsBy LorraineM09 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I are regular visitors to Warners - having visited Cricket St Thomas several times, Littlecote and Holme Lacy House; we have always been able to get at a much discounted brochure price. As we wanted an extra holiday in the Autumn I booked Nidd Hall with some Tesco vouchers but had to pay the full brochure price which was a bit of a disappointment as it is very expensive. As soon as you mention Tesco vouchers, you are made aware that you are not eligible for any discounts but because the Tesco vouchers are tripled in value you do gain. I didn't have enough vouchers to pay the full amount on this occasion but even paying partly in cash, it still worked out cheaper than the on-line price we would have paid.Location/Branch : Nidd Hall Hotel
- Full PriceBy SueD11 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I are very regular visitors to Warners Thoresby Hall, Holme Lacy and Littlecote, which we have.always been able to get at a much discounted brochure price. As I had some Tesco vouchers that were due to expire we decided to use them for another visit. As soon as you mention Tesco vouchers, you are made aware that you are not eligible for any discounts and will have to pay the full brochure price, which we did. (This is why I have only given 4 stars.). However, because the Tesco vouchers are tripled in value you do gain. We look upon it as a free holiday to somewhere we love going for the peace, great surroundings, activities, entertainment and food.Date used : 04/06/2014
- BrilliantBy Halfpint06 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I was interested to read comments regarding non-discounted breaks with Warners. We love Warners and Thoresby is our favourite. We save up and use our vouchers for 1 extra break throughout the year. The way we look at it is, that the vouchers are a bonus and although the price is much more expensive to use for Warners, this is, for us worth it to give us another holiday without having to pay. Also as the vouchers are trebled, they soon mount up. As long as Tesco continue to offer Warners we will continue to use them.rDate used : 08/06/2014
- not only WarnersBy Bucksfamily27 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
its not only Warners that do this most places wont let you have the discount price when you use your clubcard vouchers.Date used : 03/05/2012
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0800 197 0198 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Warner Leisure Hotels 3, 4, 5 and 7 night stays.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Terms & Conditions
• Warner Leisure Hotels terms and conditions apply, please see www.warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/warner-breaks-holidays/terms-and-conditions.aspx
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights