Bourne Leisure (Warner Hotels)
Warner Leisure Hotels UK short breaks, just for grown-ups.
What you get
Enjoy a great holiday with Warner Hotels for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 worth of Warner Leisure Hotels token codes to put towards your accommodation.
Our 13 beautiful properties across England and Wales have their own charm and character. A holiday here could mean waking up to beautiful sea views or looking out over the rolling countryside from your own room!
Warner offers 2, 3, 4 and 7 night breaks where you can tuck into delicious buffet breakfasts and three-course evening meals and watch dazzling live entertainment every evening. Fill your time trying out the daytime activities, leisure facilities or taking a trip on a local excursion. Even better, our stylish and comfortable rooms and no children allowed means your holiday is all about relaxing and doing what you want to do.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Loking forward to our weekend break in May.By Rewardsbunny11 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
So far the booking system has been excellent. Warners Staff very helpful. Now looking forward to our Weekend break. No discounts given, as expected for Tesco reward customers! Only negative so far is that I am unable to purchase their cancellation cover! They would only cover actual monies Paid. I saved for a long time to use /spend as much as I could in tokens. But if I should need to cancel or postpone I'd lose an awful lot!Location/Branch : Gunton Hall lowestoft
- not worth cashing vouchersBy 13 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
As soon as you mention telco vouchers you must pay the full cost of the holiday which is not mentioned anywhere on the web site. The only prices are on line deals which after spending £160 in vouchers would have saved me £4 So not worth it we booked direct with Warners will look carefully at deals in futureDate used : 03/10/2014
- Not really very good valueBy Lipstik19 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Decided to take a Warners break after some friends had told me that they were going and had paid around £400. I telephoned and asked for a quote which was similar in cost to my friends, I then asked for a quote using Tesco vouchers which made a detrimental difference of around £300. Taking into account the triple value of the club card vouchers used I think we saved very little overallDate used : 09/09/2014
- Warner Leisure HotelsBy LorraineM09 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I are regular visitors to Warners - having visited Cricket St Thomas several times, Littlecote and Holme Lacy House; we have always been able to get at a much discounted brochure price. As we wanted an extra holiday in the Autumn I booked Nidd Hall with some Tesco vouchers but had to pay the full brochure price which was a bit of a disappointment as it is very expensive. As soon as you mention Tesco vouchers, you are made aware that you are not eligible for any discounts but because the Tesco vouchers are tripled in value you do gain. I didn't have enough vouchers to pay the full amount on this occasion but even paying partly in cash, it still worked out cheaper than the on-line price we would have paid.Location/Branch : Nidd Hall Hotel
- Full PriceBy SueD11 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I are very regular visitors to Warners Thoresby Hall, Holme Lacy and Littlecote, which we have.always been able to get at a much discounted brochure price. As I had some Tesco vouchers that were due to expire we decided to use them for another visit. As soon as you mention Tesco vouchers, you are made aware that you are not eligible for any discounts and will have to pay the full brochure price, which we did. (This is why I have only given 4 stars.). However, because the Tesco vouchers are tripled in value you do gain. We look upon it as a free holiday to somewhere we love going for the peace, great surroundings, activities, entertainment and food.Date used : 04/06/2014
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0330 1009 779 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Warner Leisure Hotels 2, 3, 4 and 7 night stays.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions.
Terms & Conditions
• Warner Leisure Hotels terms and conditions apply, please see www.warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/warner-breaks-holidays/terms-and-conditions.aspx
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights