Bourne Leisure (Warner Hotels)
Warner Leisure Hotels UK short breaks, just for grown-ups.
What you get
Enjoy a great holiday with Warner Hotels for less with Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £10 in vouchers and you'll get £30 worth of Warner Leisure Hotels token codes to put towards accommodation.
From Grade I or II listed buildings to period hotels, there are 13 venues in stunning locations throughout the UK to choose from.
Warner's establishments all offer a wide range of daytime activities from archery to dancing. But you can really do as much or little as you like. They also provide fantastic live entertainment on every night of your stay.
Warner's 3 and 4 night breaks are Half board, so all you need to do is sit back, relax and let them spoil you.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Full PriceBy SueD11 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
My husband and I are very regular visitors to Warners Thoresby Hall, Holme Lacy and Littlecote, which we have.always been able to get at a much discounted brochure price. As I had some Tesco vouchers that were due to expire we decided to use them for another visit. As soon as you mention Tesco vouchers, you are made aware that you are not eligible for any discounts and will have to pay the full brochure price, which we did. (This is why I have only given 4 stars.). However, because the Tesco vouchers are tripled in value you do gain. We look upon it as a free holiday to somewhere we love going for the peace, great surroundings, activities, entertainment and food.Date used : 04/06/2014
- BrilliantBy Halfpint06 June 2014aged 65 or overFemale
I was interested to read comments regarding non-discounted breaks with Warners. We love Warners and Thoresby is our favourite. We save up and use our vouchers for 1 extra break throughout the year. The way we look at it is, that the vouchers are a bonus and although the price is much more expensive to use for Warners, this is, for us worth it to give us another holiday without having to pay. Also as the vouchers are trebled, they soon mount up. As long as Tesco continue to offer Warners we will continue to use them.rDate used : 08/06/2014
- not only WarnersBy Bucksfamily27 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
its not only Warners that do this most places wont let you have the discount price when you use your clubcard vouchers.Date used : 03/05/2012
- Warner LeisureBy dragon24 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I am afraid to use your vouchers Warner will not allow you to use any of their offers. Therefore as soon as you say Tesco vouchers they use their full price brochure prices. So this means you might end up paying more than their offer prices even when using your vouchers. We were allowed to use them on discount prices as the boy who took our booking was new. However it took 2 phone calls for this to happen.We were told as we had paid a deposit they would honour the vouchers this time. Next time if we were to use the vouchers we would be paying the more expensive price. We believe all customers need to know this so they can check out any deals first before signing up to vouchers.Date used : 26/04/2014
- Perfect weekend awayBy pinkflower30 April 2013aged 18 to 24Female
I treated my other half and myself to a weekend away at Warners using this offer from Tesco rewards. We went to Holme Lacy House and had a lovely time. It was wonderful to be able to have a peaceful weekend without children running around. I would recommend the wide range of outdoor activities, weather depending, and the food was just amazing. Looking forward to trying another location very soon.Date used : 02/05/2013
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0800 197 0198 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Warner Leisure Hotels 3, 4, 5 and 7 night stays.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Terms & Conditions
• Warner Leisure Hotels terms and conditions apply, please see www.warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/warner-breaks-holidays/terms-and-conditions.aspx
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights