RAC: Family: European: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
European Breakdown covers customers in 20 countries and their offshore islands in continental Europe.
Order your European RAC cover by 30th September 2014.
What you get
You can get RAC: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel - European Family Cover when you exchange £105 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Family Roadside cover: You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover; it applies to you and up to 4 other named members of your household as drivers or passengers in any vehicle.
European Breakdown covers customers in 20 countries and their offshore islands in continental Europe. In the event of a mechanical breakdown, vehicles are fixed at the roadside, recovered to a local garage for repair or repatriated. Certain motor-related legal expenses incurred as a result of an incident in these countries are also covered, as well as the following:
• Temporary car replacement on way to port; Additional accommodation expenses; Journey continuation or return home; Replacement driver; Accidental damage to or loss of tent; Urgent message-relay service; Customs claims indemnity
On return home, the policy covers:
• Collection of vehicle left abroad for repair; Replacement car (up to £250 per claim); Legal costs up to £50,000 cover; Loss of no claims bonus
You will be covered in the following countries:
• Republic of Ireland; Andorra; Austria; Belgium; Denmark; Finland; France; Germany; Gibraltar; Italy; Liechtenstein; Luxembourg; Monaco; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; San Marino; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland
RAC Europe also cover the offshore islands of all the countries.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Follow the instructions in your email to set up your RAC cover.
Add to basket
• European Cover restrictions apply - European cover not available for vehicles over 10 years old, for minibuses, or if you have a caravan/trailer. Vehicles over ten years old, minibuses and caravans or trailers can be covered by contacting RAC once your membership is active and paying the appropriate cash supplements.
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer is only available on Family Membership with Roadside; Recovery; and Onward Travel purchased between 22nd May and 30th September 2014.
• European Cover is available to new and renewing RAC Members and applies for 12 months from the start or renewal of the Membership.
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
• This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.