Identity Direct: Personalised Books
- Visit their website
Put your child at the centre of some lovely story book adventures.
What you get
Let your child be one of the first to have their very own personalised Disney Frozen story book where your child will get to go on an exciting adventure with Anna to help find her sister Elsa whose icy powers have trapped Arendelle in external Winter.
Identity Direct’s personalised children’s books make your child the focus of each exciting story and they have a great range of titles including more Disney characters from Disney Princesses to Disney/Pixar Cars. They even have the big Man himself - Santa Claus!!
Their name will appear throughout each adventure, and you can get your hands on them for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just exchange £5 in vouchers and you’ll get £15 back in token codes for the books.
Don’t forget - your name will also appear within the book. On the inside cover will be a special message so the child you love will never forget who gave them their special gift.
Please ensure you place your order on this Identity Direct website: http://www.idpersonalisedstore.co.uk
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great Christmas presentsBy TerG13 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I bought 3 books for Christmas presents again this year. They arrived within a couple of days of ordering them. They are really nice and my daughter (who has had previous books bought for her from here) always enjoys seeing her name and her friends names in the books. Overall excellent value.Date used : 13/11/2014
- Very good way to use Clubcard pointsBy PresentBuyer31 October 2013aged 55 to 64Female
I used £20 's worth of Clubcard points and received 6 wonderful personalized childrens books for my grandchildren and great neices. An ideal way to get value for points when you no longer need 'days out' vouchers. Marvellous for Christmas and Birthday gifts.Date used : 01/10/2013
- Great for a happy GrandsonBy Grannie19 June 2013aged 55 to 64
I have had eight books altogether and my 3 year old Grandson has been very happy with them all. I would recommend them as top quality reading material with the added interest that the child is part of the storyDate used : 08/06/2013
Add to basket
• Please ensure you place your order immediately after receiving your tokens code to avoid disappointment.
• Tokens codes do not guarantee stock availability until your order is placed with your token codes on Identity Direct website
Terms & Conditions
• All items shown are subject to availability, some items may be removed if stock is sold out.
• Please ensure you place your order with Identity Direct immediately after receiving your tokens code to avoid disappointment.
• Tokens codes do not guarantee stock availability until your order is placed on Identity Direct website, using your tokens code.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.