Identity Direct: Personalised Baby Gifts
- Visit their website
Treat the little one in your life to a special personalised gift from teddy bears to poems – it will be something they’ll hold on to forever.
What you get
Buy something that can be treasured for a lifetime from Identity Direct, and get it for less when you exchange Clubcard vouchers. For every £5 in vouchers you exchange, you’ll get £15 back in token codes.
These baby gifts are perfect for baby showers, christenings, birthdays and other big milestones.
Choose from things like personalised quilts, teddies, cutlery, placemats, even growth charts – there’s a wealth of variety on offer to fill your newborn’s life with special gifts.
Please ensure you place your order on this Identity Direct website: http://www.idpersonalisedstore.co.uk
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Great Customer Service.By Yazz23 May 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The products are as described.Accurate delivery times.I bought a personalised frozen book and two personalised teddy bears(now discontinued).All three looked great. I've got to say their customer service is brilliant. I accidentally doubled my order.So ordered 4 teddies and 2 books by mistake and I had paid for them too. I only wanted 2 teddies and 1 book. I rang straight away and customer service removed the extra items I didn't want and told me that I wouldn't get charged for these items, as they only take payment once items are despatched. True to their word,the extra items were cancelled,I didn't get charged for them.I would recommend this company and I will definitely buy again from them. 5* products and customer service.
- Positive Experience :-)By Wayneo14 August 2013aged 25 to 34Male
Like a typical bloke I left it to the last minute to get my friends baby a birthday present. I was reluctant to order from identity direct because of the other negative comment but I for one is impressed. Very easy to place the order and even though it was a personalised book the delivery was extremely quick.Date used : 14/08/2013
- Robbery money taken for out of stock itemsBy heretohelp20 June 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I highly recommend you avoid these, as they take your vouchers and once the transactions have taken place only send you half of the items ordered, as the rest of the items suddenly come out of stock until next year. as you are paying by Tesco vouchers they cannot refund anything. robberyDate used : 27/11/2012
Add to basket
• Please ensure you place your order immediately after receiving your tokens code to avoid disappointment.
• Tokens codes do not guarantee stock availability until your order is placed with your token codes on Identity Direct website
Terms & Conditions
• All items shown are subject to availability, some items may be removed if stock is sold out.
• Please ensure you place your order with Identity Direct immediately after receiving your tokens code to avoid disappointment.
• Tokens codes do not guarantee stock availability until your order is placed on Identity Direct website, using your tokens code.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.