Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers Resort is a theme park with 2 themed hotels, a waterpark and spa. You can escape for days here, whether you’re after gentle thrills or pure adrenaline pumping experiences.
What you get
Park open until November 9th 2014
New for May 2014, the world’s first ever CBeebies Land will bring some of the most loved children’s characters to Britain’s number one theme park. CBeebies Land will be home to a unique range of themed rides, attractions and live entertainment, offering a fully immersive and interactive world for children and young families. For latest information, visit www.altontowers.com/CBeebiesLand.
Set within beautiful Staffordshire surroundings, the Alton Towers Resort – a Merlin Entertainments attraction – offers extreme thrills or gentle rides. Experience is all with Clubcard vouchers by exchanging £12.50 for a one day ticket for Alton Towers Resort.
Elsewhere you can explore the hidden shipwreck of underwater fun, Sharkbait Reef by SEALIFE; join Charlie on his amazing journey through Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory; and venture into the fantabulous area, Cloud Cuckoo Land, especially for younger guests.
For those seeking extreme thrills, marmalise your body and mind with 14 loops and five mind manipulations on The Smiler; scream your way into Oblivion; feel the speed of Rita; experience the windswept exhilaration of Air; and enjoy Nemesis’ famous turbulent, twisting frenzy.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
Visit their website at www.altontowers.com.
- Amazing firework displayBy Jodie198403 December 2013aged 25 to 34Female
Great day out best firework display I've seen would recommend you take a packed lunch and drinks to keep cost downDate used : 11/11/2013
- Fantastic! :DBy Jessiikar9230 November 2013aged 18 to 24Female
Bought and printed the tickets a few nights before, once the weather was looking good! :-) It was a quiet day so very speedy entry and no queues. Also got extra free tickets from Alton Towers staff as The Smiler was supposedly not working that day (but it was!)... Amazing offer by Tesco! Free day out and it was great fun for all!! :DDate used : 07/11/2013
- Excellent dealBy JillW15 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Took advantage of the £8.50 deal and took the family in the summer holidays, great value. ThanksDate used : 26/08/2013
- Brilliant Day OutBy sailorgirl080701 October 2013aged 45 to 54Female
A heck of a lot cheaper than getting tickets on the day. Bought this and then a £25 worth of fast passes to get on the big rides, great value for money. Bought as an end of exam season treat for my daughter and her best friend, brilliant present, brilliant day out.Date used : 26/06/2013
- Saved a fortune!By DJS7019 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
Took advantage of your special offer of a ticket for £8.50 to Alton Towers which meant entry for 3 of us for £25.50 Result. Less than the cost of a full price adult ticket and no need to wait in line (just print your tickets at home). Fantastic day out.Date used : 13/08/2013
- Amazing OfferBy Lynneth17 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Absolutely amazing offer! Practically free entry to the country's greatest theme park and all just because I went shopping.Date used : 26/06/2013
- ALTON TOWERS TREATBy Jacks01 June 2013
What an amazing offer! We are a family of four going to Alton Towers for two days for a treat as our daughter will soon have finished studying for her A Levels. What a great way to use the vouchers! Yippee :)
- excellent offerBy malty8121 May 2013aged 25 to 34Female
love clubcard vouchers - save them up and use them for days out. Just cost me £17.00 in clubcard vouchers but 2 free passes to alton towers which would have cost over £70. yippeee - cant wait!!Date used : 21/05/2013
Add to basket
• Visitors under 4 years of age enter Alton Towers Theme Park free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Alton Towers Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 4 years of age enter Alton Towers Theme Park free of charge. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
• Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the theme park may be closed to the public. The boost ticket is NOT valid for use at the Spa, Waterpark or Golf Attractions or for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotels.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Theme Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.