Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers Resort - a Merlin Entertainments attraction is a theme park with 2 themed hotels, a waterpark and spa. You can escape for days here, whether you’re after gentle thrills or pure adrenaline pumping experiences.
What you get
Alton Towers is now open.
Offers something for everyone to enjoy, whether you’re after family fun or pure adrenalin-pumping experiences! Experience it all with Clubcard vouchers by exchanging £12.50 for a one day ticket for Alton Towers Resort.
CBeebies Land features children’s favourite characters and shows including Postman Pat, In the Night Garden, Tree Fu Tom and Charlie and Lola. Home to a range of themed rides, attractions and live entertainment, CBeebies Land is a completely immersive experience for children and young families. Young guests can meet the Veggies in Mr. Bloom’s Allotment, make custard pies in Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory, ride the Numtums Number-Go-Round and discover the Something Special Sensory Garden
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of tickets you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
- Bonfire night spectacularBy Delboy101a29 November 2014aged 55 to 64Male
We booked the tickets for the Bonfire spectacular on the 8th and 9th, I took my daughter and her friend, the day was amazing it was wet (rained all day) and the fireworks display was great, we thought last year’s display was better. This might have been down to the weather. With us being to both fireworks display last year was better because the sound system the laser lights and the fireworks were better in sync to enhance the display. This year it was just lacking something, I know the speaker tried to rally the crowd before the display but, most people I talked to said “last year was better” and I do agree with them, but you must remember it was wet all day it only stopped raining from 5ish and put a live show on must have been difficult. Overhaul the girls thought it was great. The staff are very helpful and the park was always clean even on wet days.Date used : 08/11/2014
- Horrible dayBy papadance22 November 2014aged 25 to 34Male
We spent horrible day in Alton Towers. It was a Halloween weekend and it was to many people over there. We spent most of the day staying in the queue. Over 1 hour in the queue to get a ride for just 2 minutes!! In one of "attraction", after waiting 1 hour in the queue we've been informed about any "technical issues" and we've been told to leave that place. Queue to the best attraction(smiler) was 2 hours all day!!! All in all never again. Wasting of time and money.Date used : 01/11/2014
- Fantastic!By TIGGS19 November 2014aged 35 to 44Female
So glad that I can use my Tesco vouchers here. Saves a fortune too! We love Alton Towers..Date used : 02/11/2014
- Superb dealBy Cuzzo197918 November 2014aged 35 to 44Male
We boosted our clubcard points for 4 passes into alton towers the weekend of the fireworks/closing weekend. Upon receiveing the tickets via email we were worried that we couldn't use them on special events. So we still took the printed ticket with us from the email to scan at the gate and it worked. Me my partner and 3 kids had fab time (even though we were cueing in rain most the day). The fireworks were amazing too and went on for 25 minutes set to music and visual effects. All in all I would definitely recommend boosting the points for these tickets. Massive saving.Date used : 08/11/2014
- DisappointedBy Craigt17 November 2014aged 25 to 34Male
My day of queuing at Alton Towers..... I took my partner & our two young daughters to Alton Towers as a treat for my oldest daughters birthday. Granted it was also the October term school holiday week so accepted it would be busy. We spent most of our day in a queue that seemed to weave all around the park. From parking the car to getting on our first ride was over 1hr30mins this was after we queued for the "Hex" for over 40mins to be ushered out of the fire exit as we was about to get on the ride, with no explanation to why and to see other people remaining in the queue was not a great start to the day. We didn't get on many rides and the rides we did was only the tame rides due to the girls size/ages so overall I feel value for money was poor despite using boosted Clubcard vouchers!! I won't be returning any time soon and to offer the option of a queue jump for an extra fee is a insult they should not allow the park to be so full!!Date used : 28/10/2014
Add to basket
• Visitors under 4 years of age enter Alton Towers Theme Park free of charge.
• You must print your ticket at home and present it at the turnstiles for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• This 1 Day Entry Ticket admits one adult, child or senior and is valid for 1 use only. Unused rewards tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
• Use of this ticket is subject to availability and Alton Towers Resort’s & Merlin Entertainments Group’s conditions of entry.
• Visitors under 4 years of age enter Alton Towers Theme Park free of charge. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
• Alton Towers Resort reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Height, age and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Boost tickets will be accepted printed in black & white, or in colour. Please ensure your ticket is printed clearly on white A4 paper. Tickets will not be accepted when displayed on a mobile device. Unfortunately, smudged or unclear barcodes that are unable to be scanned may not be accepted for entry.
• Ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or advanced tickets, timed tickets, group access, concerts and/or private parties when the theme park may be closed to the public. The boost ticket is NOT valid for use at the Spa, Waterpark or Golf Attractions or for Fastrack, Early Ride Time or at the Resort Hotels.
• Don’t forget if you are travelling by car you will need to purchase a car park ticket before you leave the Theme Park.
• Boost tickets are valid for 6 months. Your valid until date is above.
• Boost tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the name stated above. Please bring valid proof of identity. Exchange or sale of this ticket for profit is prohibited and may constitute fraud.
• A Boost ticket is not a pre-booked ticket and is no guarantee of admission.
• Unused, expired and redeemed Boost tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.