Cineworld Unlimited Pass
There’s still something magical about a night at the cinema, and with many blockbusters and indie films out over the next twelve months, this year is looking to be one of the biggest and best yet.
We have 5000 Cineworld Unlimited Pass token codes available!
What you get
There’s something magical about a night at the cinema, and with 2015 looking to be one of the biggest and best years of cinema yet, you won’t want to miss out.
With a Cineworld Unlimited card, you can see any film you want as many times as you want.
Simply exchange £96 in vouchers for a token code that can be used to purchase a new pass or to renew your existing membership.
What’s more, if you’re an existing Unlimited Card holder looking to renew, you will be upgraded to Unlimited Premium at no extra cost (you even get a distinctive new card)!
Unlimited Premium gives you even more exclusives - such as 25% off all food and drink every visit, free 3D movie upgrades and 10% off in-cinema Starbucks and, of course, you still get to enjoy all the movies you can watch too… from blockbusters to comedy, action, Bollywood and more.
All you’ve got to do to get upgraded to a Premium Unlimited card is to exchange your Clubcard vouchers for an Unlimited Card token using the basket on the right, then contact our Unlimited team on 0330 333 4444 with your token codes to get yourself upgraded.
Find your nearest one at www.cineworld.co.uk
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
- Worth Every PennyBy Thrugelmir23 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Watching films as they were made to be viewed makes an Unlimited Card worth every penny. Even films I may have previously passed on. Never paid for a TV subscription. Doubt now I ever will.Date used : 18/03/2015
- Great buyBy Yellowflower08 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Good value for money. Purchased for my husband, very easy to use boost, vouchers were all listed. Ordered Cineworld card online, clear instructions to follow, card arrived within 5 days. Would do it again.Date used : 08/03/2015
- Great PurchaseBy Virginia107 March 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We got a set for our family. Such a great investment. Will save up my points for next year!Date used : 23/01/2015
- brilliant use for my vouchersBy happypurplemum23 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is the third year I've bought one of your Cineworld passes for my son. He loves the cinema but couldn't afford to go much otherwise. The massive hug I got when I forwarded the e-mail to him was definitely worth it!Date used : 05/02/2015
- Great PurchaseBy Arty1123 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
This is the fourth time I have bought a yearly Cineworld pass - as gifts for my children. Brilliant value.Date used : 23/02/2015
- Great Use of VouchersBy Armani1331 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the second time my husband and I have used our Tesco vouchers to purchase Cineworld Unlimited card. As a previous reviewer has said when you renew you get an automatic upgrade and extra discount on purchases. Really well worth the vouchers used.Date used : 18/08/2014
- Cineworld unlimited cardBy Notfootyfan22 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This is the third year of having the Cineworld card and it has been brilliant. It really is worth saving up my Clubcard vouchers to get the Cineworld card. Last year it was a bit of hassle getting another Cineworld card and having it converted to a premium card. But it was much easier to renew my membership with Cineworld this year, a couple of emails to Cineworld (quoting the Tesco reference number) and it was all sorted.Date used : 15/08/2014
- A super presentBy renie02 August 2014
This is the second year i have saved my Tesco clubcard points to purchase the Cineworld pass for my daughters birthday. She used it lots last year and i am sure she will again. After purchasing the unlimited pass I rang Cineworld to update her card to a premium card giving her extra discounts on popcorn, ice-cream and lots more and free entrance into 3d films too. Well worth saving my points for. Thank you Tesco.
- Cineworld Unlimited RenewalBy Pearly2229 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I got the card last year with Clubcard vouchers and it is such good value that I decided to renew it using Clubcard vouchers. Unfortunately the Cineworld web site has no option to renew online. You have to order a new card on the same day your membership expires and then ring them to merge both memberships into one so you get the Cineworld Premium Unlimited card and the extra perks that this brings. Cineworld need to update their web site to cope with this as it is very poor...Date used : 29/07/2014
- I'm thrilled!By Cinemaoldie29 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Over the years I have saved up my Clubcard vouchers and spent them on many good things like hotels and in the past rail tickets but I have to say that my Cineworld Unlimited Pass is probably one of the best of the lot. I love the cinema and have used my pass three times in the past 2 weeks - 2 of the films I probably wouldn't have gone to (without my pass) but I thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to a year of pleasurable trips to Cineworld and seeing a lot more films that I wouldn't normally have gone to see. I am already thinking how I can gain more vouchers in the coming year so that I'll have enough to spend on another pass when this one ends. Thank you Tesco - one very happy customerDate used : 29/07/2014
- Cineworld Unlimited PassBy sabya14 July 2014aged 25 to 34Male
really good value for money (less than half the market price). I was an existing cineworld card holder so was worried of losing my benefits after buying this through my vouchers. The process worked out to be quite easy as I just had to get my temporary pass, and then update it to the existing one by calling them! still get to keep my free 3d movies and 30% off popcorn!Date used : 13/07/2014
- Cineworld Pass is great valueBy FosterMum09 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I've only had this pass two weeks and already been to the cinema twice. No feelings of guilt as used my Tesco Clubcard points!Date used : 05/06/2014
- So much Value for VouchersBy spanglecat02 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Have been earning and saving points like crazy to collect enough points for 2 unlimited cards, one for myself one for my daughter. Voucher exchange was very easy, all done by email and could start using temporary cards straight away. Already seen 5 films in first 2 weeks, including 2 films on one day. Unlimited card is an excellent way to enjoy cinema and purchasing it with Tesco points is the best value for money by far.
- get more with continued membershipBy cinelove05 May 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have been a Cineworld member for 10 years and a now get the premium membership and bought this this year with Cineworld unlimited will recognise your previous years membership and upgrade you to the Premium membership with the added benefits of free 3d films and 20% off food and drink in cinema. In addition there are many local restaurants that will offer a two for one deal or price reduction. So for film lovers like me its the best deal yet I have used my club card points for so big thanks to Tesco and Cineworld for this partnership long may it last.Date used : 05/05/2014
- Cineworld card - great value on clubcard pointsBy sageculture14 January 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I decided to try the Cineworld card last year as a present to myself. It was definitely worth the price at the time. Cineworld regularly have a range of deals for Unlimited members; for instance no online booking fee, a minimum 10% discount on food and drink purchases, free screenings for members and they also had a special offer on during the year where members were able to buy a cheap ticket for a friend on a Thursday. I'm am hoping to renew again this year for all of the reasons above. If you go to the cinema and go at least once a month. then this is a good deal. If you plan to go more than once a month or would like to then this is an excellent deal. Buy one...its well worth it. For me it means that I am able to see a broader range of films without worrying about the overall cost and see on average at least five films a month.Date used : 01/01/2013
- Great valueBy Willowman14 October 2013aged 65 or overMale
Had unlimited cards but ran out in Aug could not renew as we did not have enough vouchers .We will l get 2 cards in the nov issue. Good to be able to see any film you like, minus point is you have to pay extra for 3D filmsDate used : 12/10/2013
- Love cinema? Just buy it.By Craig115 September 2013aged 35 to 44Male
This has to be one of the best rewards I've bought. Got the code in May and am already into "profit" based on what I would have spent at the box office. If you love seeing movies and stay close to a Cineworld site, it's a no brainer.Date used : 15/09/2013
- an outstanding buyBy me2121 June 2013aged 25 to 34Male
I've had one before, & its was great, as sometimes I would challenge myself to see as many as 5 films a day! that would be £50 just for entrance & if you add snacks & a meal well... the card saves you tons of money - get one before they all go!Date used : 21/06/2013
- Great ideaBy theclassychassy21 May 2013aged 45 to 54Female
I exchange vouchers a year ago for this reward and its so great I'm back to renew my membership. Says it all I think.Date used : 02/05/2012
Add to basket
• We only have 5000 Cineworld Unlimited Pass token codes available!
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
Terms & Conditions
• This token code is subject to Cineworld Cinemas standard terms and conditions.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
• The Cineworld Unlimited Pass cannot be used at Cineworld London West End Cinemas (Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket and Shaftesbury Avenue).
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.