CaféJAZZ is Cardiff's leading jazz, blues and food venue. Located in the heart of the city centre, you can be sure of a warm welcome, friendly and high quality service and delicious food at good prices.
What you get
CaféJAZZ was founded on a love of hosting the best jazz sounds new and old, local and international and it is Cardiff's leading jazz, blues and food venue.
At CaféJAZZ, you can be sure of a warm welcome, friendly and high quality service and delicious food at good prices - and all of this whilst enjoying live performances from some of the world's finest jazz musicians.
Enjoy it all for less; simply exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in token codes to spend on food. So call in and enjoy!
Address: 21 St Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1PL
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Return visitBy paulus196727 June 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Not much as changed from last year apart from everybody being a year older. Food was plentyful and tasty exchanged the vouchers no problem. I would encourage you to go.Date used : 28/06/2014
- Exvellent meal & serviceBy fluffy105 June 2014
very easy to use voucher even with a set menu, food was excellent and staff very friendly and efficient. Will definitely be back
- Great food and atmosphereBy cc201418 April 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Recently tried this restaurant when visiting my son in Cardiff, food was excellent and the chef even changed the menu as my son didn't like mushrooms in his meal. Staff very friendly and helpful and the Jazz music added to the atmosphere, would definitely return.Date used : 04/03/2014
- DisappointedBy nicp1521 November 2013aged 35 to 44Female
Really disappointed that we have changed some vouchers to go for a meal and upon calling to book a table we have had to call back twice....then only to be told we cant use our vouchers tomorrow night!!. Very disappointed.Date used : 21/11/2012
- Great food & music.By pkrcj02 August 2013aged 45 to 54Male
Friendly staff, efficient service, starters & main meals particularly good. Live jazz music adds to the atmosphere. Will definitely visit again.Date used : 01/08/2013
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.