CaféJAZZ is Cardiff's leading jazz, blues and food venue. Located in the heart of the city centre, you can be sure of a warm welcome, friendly and high quality service and delicious food at good prices.
What you get
CaféJAZZ was founded on a love of hosting the best jazz sounds new and old, local and international and it is Cardiff's leading jazz, blues and food venue.
At CaféJAZZ, you can be sure of a warm welcome, friendly and high quality service and delicious food at good prices - and all of this whilst enjoying live performances from some of the world's finest jazz musicians.
Enjoy it all for less; simply exchange £2.50 in Clubcard vouchers and you'll receive £10 back in token codes to spend on food. So call in and enjoy!
Address: 21 St Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1PL
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Very disappointingBy Bettyboop8320 Febuary 2015aged 25 to 34Female
Not sure if we were unlucky as other reviews are good but we were very disappointed. The waitress, although nice, wasn't very competent. Our food took a long time to come and it wasn't an overly busy night. When it did finally arrive I had to ask for a steak knife to eat my duck breast!!!!!!! And the chips which turned up 10mins later were anaemic!!! The seafood was overcooked and not particularly tasty. And the pate could have been bought from tescos!!! And as for the papery table coverings what is that all about??!!! If we didn't have vouchers we would have a) got up and left before food arrived as it took so long or b) refused to pay the whole bill as it just wasn't worth it. Can't comment on the music as by then we just wanted to leave but definitely will not be returning to eat. Annoyed I've wasted my vouchers!!Date used : 19/02/2014
- January Boost.By Aldergroovy11 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Welcome, service and food fitted the brief but venue decor, "dated" for own liking. Nice to hear and view, "true" musicians", use an array of instruments, to deliver a quality sound. Enjoyed experience, would go again.Date used : 20/01/2015
- Return VisitBy Mandymay11 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Excellent tasty food , service second to none, staff very helpful .Our two visits have been lunch time, can't wait to try an evening here.Date used : 21/01/2015
- ExcellentBy charlo06 Febuary 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Food was lovely, service excellent We also stayed to listen to the band......a great nightDate used : 17/01/2014
- Good valueBy Tavish03 December 2014aged 45 to 54Male
Great food !! And good value . And we stayed after to watch the band !! Who was also excellent . Top night !!Date used : 17/10/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
Terms & Conditions
• Token codes are not valid against drinks, set menus and other special offers.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.