Take the whole family for a stay in one of the UK's best-known holiday resorts. Butlins has three complexes around the UK: Bognor Regis, Minehead, and Skegness, all offer non-stop excitement and top quality accommodation right on the ocean's doorstep.
What you get
You can enjoy all the fun of a Butlins holiday at a discount when you use Clubcard vouchers. We'll give you £30 in Butlins token codes for every £10 in vouchers you exchange.
It’s been over 75 years since Billy Butlin opened his first holiday camp in Skegness. Although much has changed since then, Butlins still believes a beautiful ocean, fresh sea air and plenty of space to play are the essential ingredients of a brilliant family break. All three of the resorts are right next to some of Britain’s loveliest beaches, and each host their famous fun-filled Skyline Pavilions, surrounded by landscaped gardens and family places to stay.
Whether it’s indoors, outdoors, day or night, there will always be plenty for you to say ‘yes you can’ to during your stay because so much of the fun at Butlins is ‘all part of the price’. Thrilling fairground rides, West End-style shows, a fun-drenched Splash Waterworld, famous children’s characters and much more are all included in the price of your stay at Butlins - hip hip hooray!
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.butlins.com/tesco.
- Complete waste of moneyBy madmare12 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Please do not waste your vouchers on this. I exchanged my vouchers hoping to use it for a break with my family. I had over £100 in Butlins vouchers to use on a £350 break but when I called to book it had to be used on the full brochure price which was £750! Complete waste on my exchanged vouchers - had to throw them away! Avoid at all costs! I would have given this 0 stars if I could!
- Excellent use of Clubcard VouchersBy Lyndsey11 November 2013aged 18 to 24Female
I know a lot of people have put negative reviews on here complaining that you have to pay the full catalogue price of the holiday when using Tesco vouchers but I really don't see the problem. You're not 'losing out', it's not your money in the first place so what does it matter that it's the full price? You're not paying. I saved up my vouchers and used to pay off the full price of my long weekend away at Skegness Butlins. Thank you Tesco!!!Date used : 05/10/2012
- not impressed!!By esouthal10 August 2013aged 25 to 34Female
I like the others on here exchanged vouchers only to be told it was only off the 'full price'. If we used tesco vouchers we would still have had to spend more than if we booked online! Makes no sense at all?? I don't know who would do this? In effect you are losing your clubcard vouchers and spending more of your own money!!Date used : 23/06/2013
- only one voucher can be used against each holidayBy tumbleweed10 August 2013aged 55 to 64Male
I have been changing my vouchers now for about 6 years and thoroughly consider it well worth it. I am disabled and have a carer come with me. When I first started changing them both myself and my carer used to change vouchers to pay half and half but when I last changed mine it stated only one voucher can be used. I was very very lucky because Butlins were very understanding as this was a new condition and accepted both codes. I do agree with others that unless paying in full for holiday is not worth it. It has always been that you pay full brochure price for Tesco deals but up until about 3 years ago I also used to be able to add a dining plan and pay with deals which really made it worthwhile plus of cause it was 4X the value then.Date used : 24/06/2013
- Butlins Great valueBy TraceyJane09 August 2013aged 45 to 54Female
Yes the vouchers are only valid against the full brochure price but why complain when it's in effect a free holiday. Most places do not offer 2 lots of discount and this one is the same....either online discount or Tesco vouchers. My family & I have used this offer 5 times now and it's fantastic. On most occasions I have saved my points up and it has paid for the whole break including food. On one occasion we were even upgraded free to a beautiful gold apartment. The entertainment is good and there are plenty of drinks offers on and things to do.Date used : 08/08/2013
Add to basket
• Offer only applies to Butlins Family breaks and excludes Adult Music Weekends.
• Token codes are valid against full brochure price and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Butlins discounts, offers or promotions.
• Only 1 token code will be issued per booking. If you require multiple token codes you will need to complete a booking for each amount you require.
Terms & Conditions
• Please calculate the value of your Butlins break on the full Butlins brochure price (please refer to current brochure or the full prices stated on butlins.com).
• Tokens can only be used for new bookings. Tokens cannot be added to existing bookings.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.