LEGOLAND® Florida 1 park day ticket
LEGOLAND® Florida, Central Florida’s newest theme park, is a 150-acre interactive family theme park specifically designed for families with children ages 2 to 12.
What you get
LEGOLAND® Florida, Central Florida’s newest theme park, is a 150-acre interactive family theme park specifically designed for families with children ages 2 to 12. The largest LEGOLAND Park in the world, it features more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the all-new LEGO® Star Wars Miniland Model Display.
OPENING TIMES - please confirm opening times & dates by checking their website.
Please Note: The park is closed on select Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Visit http://florida.legoland.com/Documents/pdf/LLF056%202013%20Operating%20Calendar_HR.pdf for more information.
Receive free transportation on the LEGOLAND Shuttle when you book through Tesco Clubcard! Directions to redeem offer:
- Make reservation at least 24 hours in advance
- Call 1-877-350-5346, choose Option #1, and tell agent you want to reserve your free shuttle seat. Mention that you booked through Tesco Clubcard.
- Shuttle tickets expire on date of reservation
LEGO, the LEGO logo and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2013 The LEGO Group
How it works
1. Select the quantity of tickets you want to receive using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your tickets - note: your tickets will be attached to the email.
3. Print the attachment and present it at the admissions/tickets kiosk.
Visit their website at www.LEGOLAND.com.
Add to basket
The fine print
• You must print your tickets at home and present it at the admissions/ticket kiosk for entry into the park. Clubcard vouchers, photocopies and screenshots will not be accepted.
• You will not be granted admission if you have not printed your ticket.
Terms & Conditions
• Height and size restrictions apply on some rides.
• Tickets can only be used against standard admission, and cannot be used for special events and/or shows, food outlets and/or shops, or to purchase annual passes.
• Your print at home tickets are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for print at home tickets, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Print at home tickets are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• LEGO®, the LEGO logo, the Brick and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2013 The LEGO Group.