Old English Inns
Old English Inns offer you the chance to escape to our beautiful countryside.
What you get
Old English Inns offer the chance to escape to our beautiful countryside. Each inn has its own special charm and delightful surroundings - historic buildings, cosy bedrooms, old oak beamed bars and restaurants, comfy armchairs, freshly cooked food, fine wines and real cask ales - perfect for a relaxing break!
Tokens are not valid for use against the following properties:
• Any Loch Fyne hotel
• Anchor Hotel, Beer
• Bear Hotel, Havant
• Bell Hotel, Thetford
• Bird in Hand, Mildenhall
• The Bushel, Bury St Edmunds
• Castle Inn, Bakewell
• Danebury, Andover
• The Dog and Partridge, Bury St Edmunds
• Falcon Hotel, Cleethorpes
• George and Dragon, Chester
• George Hotel, Huntingdon
• Highwayman, Dunstable
• Lamb, Ely
• Milsoms Hotel, Bath
• Milsoms Hotel, Henley-on-Thames
• Milsoms Hotel, Kenilworth
• Milsoms Hotel, Poole
• Mill on the Soar, Leicester
• Oaklands, Chester
• Old Ferry Boat, nr Huntingdon
• Old Manse, Burton on the Water
• The Red Lion, Avebury
• Rose Revived, Newbury, Cleethorpes
• Ryde Castle, Isle of Wight
• The Weathervane, Stoke on Trent
• Wellow, Cleethorpes
• White Hart, Chalfont St. Giles
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Old English Inns,
additional information about Old English Inns (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Great Service and ValueBy Grossen07 November 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Contacted call centre and was given really excellent service including a prompt call back after checking hotel could meet our requirements. The price quoted was actually less than shown on website. You could also cancel at any time until they received tokens. When I sent them they emailed me on day of receipt to confirm booking. Hotel seemed to have recently been refurbished. Service very friendly with good choice of real ales. Also signed up for offers on website and got buy one get one free main course. Waitress very helpful and food good.Date used : 30/10/2015
- Good value and easyBy jb4303 November 2015aged 45 to 54Female
its very easy to book a break through Olde English inns using your vouchers, we have booked several weekends. Have just returned from Kings head. one problem we found was that even though our confirmation said that a table had been reserved for us for the first night, it wasn't, so worth checking with the hotel direct if you do want to eat there. Service on the first night was very good, but on the second night, all the waiting staff seemed to disappear. Food was generally good, although I think they were short staffed in the kitchen as they were only offering food in the restaurant, & not the bar, but this wasn't a problem for us. Drinks are good value compared to big hotel chains with wine starting at £14 for a bottle.Date used : 30/10/2015
- Great short breakBy Celticlassie04 October 2015
Staff were excellent as was the service. The room we had was spacious and the huge bed was very comfy. The inn was very popular with diners but that did not cause too much delay at meal times. Overall a very enjoyable experience.Date used : 27/09/2015
- Well worth the vouchersBy Ladylee6314 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We were going to Cornwall from Monday to Friday. As I have a very dear friend in North Devon, I suggested to my husband that we used some of our many vouchers to stay at The Cedars Inn, which is about 8 miles away from her, staying on the Saturday and Sunday night beforehand, thereby extending our short break, and allowing me time for a good catch up. Booking was very easy. I phoned the head office in Bury St Edmunds, stated where and when, how many vouchers I would be changing up, and was given a booking reference, which I was told would need to be written on each voucher, and that vouchers should be sent by special delivery to them, arriving no later than 14 days before our stay. Once vouchers were received, I was sent an email confirming this, which I printed off and took with me on holiday. Now to The Cedars Inn. Most rooms are in an annexe to the side of the main building. We were in room 15, it was a large room with very small windows!!! It was very dark in there, and lights needed to be on even on the bright, sunny Saturday. It was decorated in very dark colours. The whole annexe is surrounded by some very large trees and bushes, which being in full foliage seemed to make it even more darker. However, the bed was very comfy, and the bathroom spotless. We had a very nice breakfast both mornings, and all staff we encountered were very friendly. We opted to eat at the hotel on the Sunday evening before an early start on Monday morning. Both of us had the carvery, and this was very enjoyable. We saw other meals going into the restaurant, and they all looked very nice. Our total bill on departure was £54.98, £25 of this was the balance of the room cost against the Tesco vouchers used. A bargain two night break I think!!!Date used : 09/05/2015
- Old English is not just for the oldBy PBee11 June 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have booked Old English Inns many times to use as a base whilst taking the opportunity to explore quaint Old England and also visit friends and National Trust locations. We have been around most of the UK. and were delighted when Tesco Club Card Tokens could be used. The Inns are normally a converted pub or old house but tastefully done. We have always enjoyed our stays as the rooms are always comfortable although we do find that the restaurant menus need to be addressed as they are always the same. Otherwise a very good experience.Date used : 11/06/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0845 608 6072 to check availability and price before purchasing your tokens.
• You must book with the hotel company at least 14 days before you wish to stay.
• Only valid on Old English Inns' Bed and Breakfast rates.
• Minimum stay 2 nights, valid Monday to Sunday inclusive and is based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• Hotel excusions apply, please see terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded.
• Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Tokens are not valid for use against the following properties: Any Loch Fyne hotel – Milsoms hotel – Kenilworth, Milsoms hotel – Poole, Milsoms hotel – Henley-on-Thames, Milsoms hotel – Bath, Anchor Hotel – Beer, Bear Hotel – Havant, Bell Hotel – Thetford, Bird in Hand - Mildenhall, Castle Inn - Bakewell, Danebury - Andover, The Dog and Partridge – Bury St Edmunds, Falcon Hotel - Cleethorpes, George Hotel - Huntingdon, George and Dragon – Chester, Highwayman – Dunstable, Lamb – Ely, Mill on the Soar - Leicester, Oaklands - Chester, Old Ferry Boat – nr Huntingdon, Old Manse – Burton on the Water, The Red Lion, - Avebury, Rose Revived - Newbury – Cleethorpes, The Bushel - Bury St Edmunds, White Hart – Chalfont St. Giles, The Weathervane – Stoke on Trent, Wellow - Cleethorpes, Ryde Castle – Isle of Wight. Old English Inns reserve the right to remove any hotel from this scheme.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights