Strada offers fresh, bold dishes inspired by the flavours of modern Italian city life!
Please refer to Terms and Conditions below for details of new changes to Strada locations.
What you get
Strada is about fresh, real Italian food.
Made-from-scratch risottos, stone baked pizzas, artisanal ice cream, incredible Italian wines and coffee – their rule of thumb is they only serve food and drinks so good they excite us. They are not a serious bunch but are serious about their ingredients, which is why they only cook with fresh meat and fish (never frozen) of the best quality like the higher welfare, grain fed beef from Northamptonshire used in their steaks and decadent taleggio burger.
Strada also has a delicious menu for the little foodies, too.
Cosy booths, free Wi-Fi for espresso and cake breaks, and great event spaces for special occasions. We’ll see you soon…
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- Average meal, over pricedBy SouthseaGal15 July 2015
There was not much choice on the menu for a vegetarian, unlike most Italian restaurants. The veg risotto was quite tasty but £11.25 for a plate of rice with a few veg in was very overpriced. We also got quite a hard sell from the waiters, trying to get us to buy extras, starters, bread, dessert, coffee etc. Cost for 2 plates of rice and 1 small salad was £26.45 (we only drank water). Will not visit again.Date used : 03/07/2015
- StradaBy Magic9915 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Strada have never failed to impress. Service, quality food and ambiance, it is the full package.Date used : 03/06/2015
- Consistently goodBy Pandorable12 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We have used Wimbledon's Strada for a few years now, using Tesco vouchers. It is always good service and food and a pleasure to visit. Have used other Stradas in other cities and have never been disappointed. Long may Tesco Tesco have this arrangement with them.Date used : 21/06/2015
- ExcellentBy RowYourBoat11 July 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Excellent evening out at Strada with my wife and son. We all enjoyed our meals and received good service. Thank you Tesco and thank you Strada .'Enjoy today,it won't come back'.Date used : 04/04/2015
- A taste of Italy in EnglandBy Meld09 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
We normally eat at Strada when we are in York. The staff are excellent and the food is superb, with great choice of wines and beers. With Tesco vouchers it couldn't be betterLocation/Branch : York
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Strada token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.Token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise or towards set and fixed menus.
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
• Please check the Terms and Conditions for all restaurant closures.
Terms & Conditions
• Please note: Strada token codes issued from 16th September 2014 are not valid in Bella Italia and Cafe Rouge restaurants. Token codes issued before this date are not affected.
• The following Strada restaurants have now closed: Bath, Battersea, Billericay, Bristol, The Brunswick Centre, Colchester, Chiswick, Exmouth Market (London), Islington, Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Oxford, Reigate, Sevenoaks, Spitalfields (London), Wilmslow.
• Token codes are not accepted at Strada at any Center Parcs Village. Token codes are also not accepted at Strada Heathrow Terminal 3 and the following London Strada locations: Heddon Street, Riverside (More London), Royal Festival Hall, St Katharine Docks or Stratford Westfield.
• Strada token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Strada token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Strada token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.