Strada offers fresh, bold dishes inspired by the flavours of modern Italian city life!
What you get
Token codes valid in Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and Strada are interchangeable. So, it doesn't matter which restaurant you have tokens for, you can use them in any of the three.
Why not indulge yourself with great food for less? Take full advantage of your Clubcard by exchanging £2.50 Clubcard vouchers for £10 token codes to spend in Strada.
Strada's contemporary restaurants offer a sophisticated ambiance that’s perfect for a leisurely lunch, a romantic dinner with that special someone, or a celebration with friends.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you to the restaurant.
- It Was Shut!!By Aussie5622 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Went up to Newcastle to bring my daughter home from University and thought as a treat we will go to Strada-when we got their it was shut for refurbishment!! This was on saturday 12th July. Bit of a nuisance as then ended up spending £19.00 in Costa for sandwiches and coffee!! However we have been before and thoroughly enjoyed our meals.Date used : 12/07/2014
- Poor serviceBy brandi18 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Used Strada vouchers last year no problem but tried to use them July this year 2014 apparently things have changed i.e lesson learnt always read the small printLocation/Branch : Strada Thames London
- rather disappointed with voucher useBy 18 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Love Strada, eat there often. Saved my Clubcard coupons for summer treats for grandchildren and than found out that they cannot be used at all this summer school holiday.Date used : 05/09/2014
- Great ValueBy Fredx15 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
Good food and really good value with Clubcard tokens, Slight complaint that the staff appeared unaware of our on-line booking but they soon found space for us.Date used : 24/06/2014
- Would recommendBy Nanni14 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
It was delicious and had good service. We really enjoyed it and had a greeat day out. The lamb shank was very tasty and tender but the salmon was slightly overcooked.Location/Branch : Cambridge
Add to basket
• Note you will receive two emails after you place your order. You need to take the email called ‘Your Clubcard Boost order is here!’ which contains your tokens with you to the restaurant.
• Maximum of 8 guests per party.
• Strada token codes cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or vouchers or used to buy gift cards.
• When you exchange your vouchers, you will receive token codes in lots of £20 whenever possible.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens ordered after 5th June 2014 cannot be used in Strada in Cardiff between 18th July - 2nd September 2014 inclusive and in Strada in Brighton between 23rd July - 4th September 2014 inclusive.
• Token codes are not accepted at Strada in Center Parcs Longleat, Center Parcs Sherwood, Heathrow Terminal 3, Heddon Street, Riverside (More London), Royal Festival Hall, St Katharine Docks or Stratford Westfield.
• Token codes cannot be used for Strada, Cafe Rouge and Bella Italia at any Center Parcs Village.
• Strada token codes can be used as full or part payment for food only (Strada token codes cannot be used to purchase drinks, merchandise, gift cards or towards promotional and set menus) you can top them up with cash, no change is given from Strada token codes and they cannot be used as a tip.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.