Take your partner or the whole family out for a few games of bowling at one of the UK's Bowlplex locations. There's nothing quite like levelling all ten pins with one almighty swing.
What you get
Bowling is one of the ideal solutions for a boring afternoon or a slow evening. Take everyone down to the nearest Bowlplex and bowl for less with Clubcard vouchers.
For every £5 in vouchers you exchange you'll get £15 back in tokens to put towards up to 3 games for adults and juniors.
Once you've done all that it's time to lace up the ever-questionable bowling shoes and choose your weapon. By that we obviously mean ball, and there are loads of different weights and colours to choose from at Bowlplex.
There are also ramps and bumpers to put in place so your young ones can get in on the action as well. There's really no excuse for anyone to not have fun here.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll post your tokens and details on how to use them within 5 working days of your order being placed.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Bowlplex,
additional information about Bowlplex (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good for a Birthday party!By wifeofwills21 May 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Used these for my son's Birthday party. Couldn't book over the phone but not a problem. My only worry was booking in advance and then if anyone dropped out being out of pocket. However, they explained they could refund on the day in the form of a voucher which was fine or suggested we could book for a couple less children (But still have the 2 lanes we required) and then just pay the difference on the day. All went well and no problems - a party cost me £15 instead of the £45 which gave me money to spend at Chiquitos next door!Date used : 09/05/2014
- BewareBy Happydays15 August 2013aged 35 to 44Male
The instructions on how to use the Bowlplex vouchers clearly says "To pre-book your bowling with tokens please call your centre of choice. " I have just phoned Bristol Longwell Green to book over the phone and they wont let me.Date used : 15/08/2013
- Really good atmosphere and surroundingsBy Schmonster19 June 2013aged 35 to 44Female
We went on a Saturday lunch time expecting it to be really busy with parking etc. Easy to park (you get four hours free in the car park at the Brighton Marina) So went bowling which was great and we had a good laugh. We then ventured on to the Marina itself and spent the rest of our vouchers in Prezzo. A good day had by all.Date used : 01/06/2013
- Good valueBy Manda28 May 2013aged 35 to 44Female
These vouchers were easy to use. Simply present them at the til and Bowlplex will take that amount of money off the Bill. My local Bowlplex and the online site does NOT have the facility to book lanes using the vouchers, you can only turn up and use them so be aware you might have to wait for a lane to be free. But other than that, a good activity for all age groupsDate used : 27/05/2013
Add to basket
• Tokens can be exchanged for full price bowling games at Bowlplex centres.
• Adult:1, 2 & 3 games.
• Junior: 1, 2 & 3 games.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.