Wightlink ships millions of passengers a year to the Isle of Wight. It's a maximum 35 minute trip from the mainland, making it the easiest way to cross the water for an island life experience.
What you get
Get more when you boost your vouchers – you can now boost your Clubcard vouchers to use on Wightlink's Economy fares as well as Standard, giving you the best available fares and lots more choice when you travel.
Every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £30 Wightlink token codes for the privilege.
5 great reasons to choose Wightlink:
• Convenient connections – Whether you’re travelling by car, train, coach or on foot, Wightlink's mainland ferry ports are perfectly placed for easy rail connections to London, Bristol and beyond and fast links to the UK motorway network.
• More routes – Only Wightlink offers you the choice of three routes – Lymington to Yarmouth car ferries, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferries and Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head passenger catamarans.
• More ferries – Wightlink sails between the mainland and the Isle of Wight up to 150 times a day. With sailings every half hour at peak times and almost 50,000 crossings a year, you’re good to go whenever you’re ready.
• Island-wide coverage – Ferries to and from Yarmouth in West Wight and Ryde and Fishbourne in the East mean the whole Island is covered.
• Great onboard facilities – Car ferries have spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks. Crossing by catamaran? Stop by the Costa Coffee shops in the terminals and pick up something to enjoy onboard, either inside or on the sundeck.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Superb!By wilson030225 August 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Fantastically easy to arrange, the travel vouchers were emailed to me within minutes. At the ferry terminal they scanned the voucher from my iPhone and we were away, no messing with paper tickets! The ferry drops you off on the pier in Ryde from where you can walk to the beach (about 750m), if you are not feeling energetic you can take the train (located immediately outside of the terminal) to Ryde station instead. Lots to do in Ryde, from the never ending sand beaches to the vast selection of cafés and bars dotting the sea front - had a lovely day. The return journey was equally simple - all in all a 5 star day out!Date used : 04/08/2014
- Good partnershipBy himindoors20 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
A fast reliable way to use your Clubcard tokens and travel at the same time. Keep up this partnership!!Date used : 04/08/2014
- Breath of Fresh Air!By CPme18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
What a difference - the booking and travel for this holiday could not have been any easier. Rewards arrived by email within 30 mins, booking staff at Wightlink so efficient, helpful and friendly. Ferry terminal staff just as efficient, helpful and friendly. A 40 minute crossing, followed by a lovely relaxing, laid back atmosphere on the Isle of Wight. Wonderful! Please don't stop this Clubcard reward - it's a very expensive crossing without them!Date used : 09/08/2014
- Great ServiceBy LouLouLand18 August 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Although the ferries to Isle of Wight are expensive, the service was fantastic. We arrived a bit early for both our outgoing and return crossings and were straight away put on earlier ferries without any hassle. The facilities on board are great and everything is clean.Date used : 15/08/2014
- Good experienceBy Aragorn15 August 2014aged 55 to 64Male
Keyword "efficiency" I think. Purchasing system simple, dealings with wightlink very efficient and friendly, made earlier sailings than booked both ways, no criticisms at all. Using the tokens made a short break to the island much more affordable.Date used : 11/08/2014
Add to basket
• Call the Wightlink Reservations team on 0871 376 1000 to make booking and to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum advanced booking period of 72 hours required, unless otherwise stated. Token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 24 hours before outward travel.
• Token codes can be used on Economy and Standard vehicle fares or Standard foot passenger travel tickets. Token codes cannot be redeemed against discounted or promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• An admin fee of £4 is payable on most vehicle bookings. This can be paid for using token codes.
• No full or part refunds will be made on bookings paid for by token codes.
• Amendments must be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
• Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports. Tesco Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Wightlink Terms & Conditions apply.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.