Wightlink ships millions of passengers a year to the Isle of Wight. It's a maximum 40 minute trip from the mainland, making it the easiest way to cross the water for an Island life experience.
What you get
Get more when you boost your vouchers – you can now boost your Clubcard vouchers to use on Wightlink's Economy fares as well as Standard, giving you the best available fares and lots more choice when you travel.
Every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £30 Wightlink token codes for the privilege.
5 great reasons to choose Wightlink:
• Convenient connections – Whether you’re travelling by car, train, coach or on foot, Wightlink's mainland ferry ports are perfectly placed for easy rail connections to London, Bristol and beyond and fast links to the UK motorway network.
• More routes – Only Wightlink offers you the choice of three routes – Lymington to Yarmouth car ferries, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferries and Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head passenger catamarans.
• More ferries – Wightlink sails between the mainland and the Isle of Wight up to 150 times a day. With sailings every half hour at peak times and almost 50,000 crossings a year, you’re good to go whenever you’re ready.
• Island-wide coverage – Ferries to and from Yarmouth in West Wight and Ryde and Fishbourne in the East mean the whole Island is covered.
• Great onboard facilities – Car ferries have spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks. Crossing by catamaran? Stop by the Costa Coffee shops in the terminals and pick up something to enjoy onboard, either inside or on the sundeck.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Good way to use your Tesco vouchersBy Islandgirl229 June 2015
We travel to the IOW every couple of months and it really does make a difference using the Clubcard vouchers. I agree with other reviewers that the provisional booking system is clunky (and costs an extra £4) but it is far better than it used to be when you could only use vouchers to buy a "standard" fare - I did this a few times and it would have been cheaper to buy the economy fare and save the vouchers! Wightlink is a pretty reliable service - it's a smooth process and on-board catering is OK but a shame that they don't do toast for breakfast like they used to.
- Combo of Tesco & Wightlink fantastic for IslandersBy Grandma2Zac27 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Living on the Isle of Wight is a wonderful lifestyle, but occasionally one must brave travelling to the North Island! Wightlink is definitely the preferred company with which to travel, and the partnership with Tesco using their clubcard points takes the sting out of the somewhat expensive bit of water to cross.Date used : 27/06/2015
- Little trips to paradise!By Debs25427 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have used Tesco Clubcard points for Wightlink vouchers several times now. We visit the Isle of Wight frequently and the vouchers have been excellent for reducing the cost of the ferry. The booking process is relatively simple once you have read the instructions thoroughly. Wightlink have always been helpful. We just travelled (yesterday) with a certain rival company, as Wightlink were full and I have to say that we really prefer Wightlink to the competition.
- WightlinkBy FlossieN24 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Wightlink were very helpful, really easy service to use. Excellent value too
- Amazing experienceBy Tushar23 June 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Thank you Tesco, it was an amazing experience and it was one to remember as we were taking our car for the first time and the process was so easy. Thank you Tesco and Wighlink. Would definitely come again.Date used : 06/06/2015
Add to basket
• Call the Wightlink Reservations team on 033 3999 7333 to make booking and to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum advanced booking period of 72 hours required, unless otherwise stated. Token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 48 hours before outward travel.
• Token codes can be used on Economy and Standard vehicle fares or Standard foot passenger travel tickets. Token codes cannot be redeemed against discounted or promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• An admin fee of £4 is payable on most vehicle bookings. This can be paid for using token codes.
• No full or part refunds will be made on bookings paid for by token codes.
• Amendments must be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
• Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports. Tesco Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Wightlink Terms & Conditions apply.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.