Wightlink ships millions of passengers a year to the Isle of Wight. It's a maximum 40 minute trip from the mainland, making it the easiest way to cross the water for an Island life experience.
What you get
Get more when you boost your vouchers – you can now boost your Clubcard vouchers to use on Wightlink's Economy fares as well as Standard, giving you the best available fares and lots more choice when you travel.
Every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, we'll send you £30 Wightlink token codes for the privilege.
5 great reasons to choose Wightlink:
• Convenient connections – Whether you’re travelling by car, train, coach or on foot, Wightlink's mainland ferry ports are perfectly placed for easy rail connections to London, Bristol and beyond and fast links to the UK motorway network.
• More routes – Only Wightlink offers you the choice of three routes – Lymington to Yarmouth car ferries, Portsmouth to Fishbourne car ferries and Portsmouth Harbour to Ryde Pier Head passenger catamarans.
• More ferries – Wightlink sails between the mainland and the Isle of Wight up to 150 times a day. With sailings every half hour at peak times and almost 50,000 crossings a year, you’re good to go whenever you’re ready.
• Island-wide coverage – Ferries to and from Yarmouth in West Wight and Ryde and Fishbourne in the East mean the whole Island is covered.
• Great onboard facilities – Car ferries have spacious lounges, refreshments and sundecks. Crossing by catamaran? Stop by the Costa Coffee shops in the terminals and pick up something to enjoy onboard, either inside or on the sundeck.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Follow instructions in the email to redeem your token codes.
- Best day everBy KimiB24 November 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have been told about using my vouchers like this but have never done it until this year and it was brilliant , excellent value and could go and return the times we wanted , and so easy to doDate used : 09/11/2014
- very usefull rewardBy happygrampy24 November 2014aged 65 or overMale
This deal is much better now that you can use vouchers on economy fares. Living on the Island, with most relatives on the mainland, make this an essential service.Date used : 14/11/2014
- great deal from tesco againBy chickenhouseuk19 November 2014aged 45 to 54Male
thank you once again Tesco for your great clubcard offers for another great discounts on days out only draw back with this offer is with wight link as you can not use the code on their website to book your trip you have to book on the phone so wight link charge you a extra booking charge on top of the sailing price takes away a chunk of the savings shameDate used : 05/10/2014
- An excellent,friendly, helpful serviceBy Jax56514 November 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was such an easy process! The Wightlink staff are so friendly and helpful, you really can hear the smile in their voice. All you need to do is phone them and they talk you through the whole process, really great customer service. I had been putting off booking thinking it would be fiddly but I wouldn't hesitate to use this service again. Well done to Tesco and Wightlink for working together, it's a great deal.Date used : 14/11/2014
- excellent valueBy Joe9911 November 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Being an "Islander" I never spend my Tesco tokens on anything else! Loyalty to Tesco has paid for my trips to the mainland for years! Also, the staff at Wightlink are very courteous on the phone and you will receive your e-mailed ticket quite quickly. Do ensure though that you order your tokens in plenty of time to travel as you can't do it on the spur of the moment. I would recommend this clubcard deal to Islanders and mainlanders alike.Date used : 31/10/2014
Add to basket
• Call the Wightlink Reservations team on 033 3999 7333 to make booking and to check availability and price before purchasing your token code.
• Your provisional booking will only be held for 72 hours and you will need to confirm your booking at least 48 hours before you wish to travel.
Terms & Conditions
• Minimum advanced booking period of 72 hours required, unless otherwise stated. Token codes must be received by Wightlink at least 24 hours before outward travel.
• Token codes can be used on Economy and Standard vehicle fares or Standard foot passenger travel tickets. Token codes cannot be redeemed against discounted or promotional fares, books of tickets, season tickets, freight or group travel or any non travel or third-party extras.
• An admin fee of £4 is payable on most vehicle bookings. This can be paid for using token codes.
• No full or part refunds will be made on bookings paid for by token codes.
• Amendments must be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of amendment.
• Token codes cannot be accepted at Wightlink ports. Tesco Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Wightlink; you must exchange them for token codes.
• Wightlink Terms & Conditions apply.
• Check whether your holiday insurance covers the loss of the value of your Clubcard vouchers should you have to cancel, as most policies don’t cover this. Tesco Travel Insurance does offer a policy which covers the loss of Clubcard vouchers under an insured event. For details, phone - 0845 300 88 00*** (Typetalk 18001 0845 300 88 00).
• Please see Clubcard terms and conditions for more information. ***Calls cost 7p, plus 2p per minute for BT Calling Plans. Other providers may vary. Calls may be recorded.
• Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.