Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes, however this can take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Please note your token codes will be sent to your registered Tesco.com email address.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- Gold star for Goldsmiths.By rooski01 March 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Went to the Meadow hall branch last night and the service provided by Linda was excellent,she was very patient and could not do enough for us. She even served us drinks as we waited for her to alter the size of my daughters new watch, I will be saving my vouchers again to go back for more purchases in Goldsmith,it was gold standard service that you seldom get these days,was a real pleasure,Date used : 28/02/2014
- Michael Kors watched ordered in especially for me!By Reiki26 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I've used Tesco vouchers at Goldsmiths before and the service given by the friendly, helpful staff has always been outstanding. I saw a Michael Kors watch in another shop which they didn't stock in Goldsmiths - not a problem, they just ordered it in especially for me! What more can I say. I spend most of my vouchers at Goldsmiths now and it's always my first stop for gifts etc even when paying cash. I hope this retailer is kept on the Tesco Clubcard portfolio for a long time to come!Date used : 25/02/2014
- Very Happy BrideBy saralou25 Febuary 2014aged 25 to 34Female
I have been saving my vouchers to buy wedding thank you gifts. Both me and my partner have used our vouchers to do this. I used £50 tokens to get £150 goldsmiths voucher to which i bought my only bridesmaid my niece a Swarovski necklace i had to pay only £9 cash BARGAIN Then my Partner used £30 tokens to get £90 Goldsmith which bought the matching bracelet and a pair of earrings for my maid of honour we had to pay only £4 cash. I am planning to also purchase a Swarovski bracelet with tokens for my sister but have to wait for it to come back in stock. The staff at my local goldsmiths were great and gift wrapped all of the items for us. I am so happy as it has made a huge saving on our wedding budget as Tesco say EVER LITTLE HELPS……...Date used : 21/04/2014
- unbeatable!By oldboy19 Febuary 2014aged 55 to 64Male
£950 Raymond Weil watch for 200x3=£600 from vouchers plus £350 cash. This Tesco/Goldsmiths boost must be the best bargain in the country!Date used : 19/02/2014
- Great experience!By clyde12 Febuary 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Purchased a very nice watch at Goldsmiths Torquay using a Clubcard Boost code. Brilliant service, very helpful staff who made choosing and buying the watch a very pleasurable experience, many thanks!Date used : 11/02/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.