Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes, however this can take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
Please note your token codes will be sent to your registered Tesco.com email address.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- Excellent customer serviceBy Jayc09 July 2014aged 25 to 34Male
The service i received at the bury st edmunds branch was outstanding. I was advised throughout choosing an engagement ring for my now fiancé and the ring was ordered and arrived right on time. Only issue was I couldn't use the vouchers to purchase the ring due to it being on sale. This wasn't an issue for long as I chose a watch for myself too.Date used : 04/07/2014
- Excellent transaction and very good productBy Treborscar08 July 2014aged 65 or overFemale
The staff at the York Store were extremely helpful and friendly. They made sure I was really pleased with my purchase and using my Tesco vouchers was quite straight forward which was very good. So a big thank you all round.Date used : 12/06/2014
- Great Value :-)By Toffeesox08 July 2014
I have had several pieces of jewellery now from Goldsmiths using my Tesco Clubcard Vouchers, it's just too good an offer to miss. The service at Goldsmiths is always excellent, you usually get given a cup of coffee, and the jewellery is beautiful and will only ever increase in value both financially and sentimentally. Another great purchase and another great experience, long may this offer continue. Thank you.Date used : 17/06/2014
- Brilliant purchaseBy Gill108 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Bought a lovely pair of earrings from Goldsmiths, transaction went really smoothly using Tesco vouchers, will save them again to go back there.Date used : 19/07/2014
- excellentBy HelenT08 July 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This is the 2nd time i have used my vouchers in this way, bought my son a watch for his 18th, feels like i got a real bargain and so easy to do. staff at goldsmiths (trafford centre) are so helpful. Will be saving those vouchers noww for my daughters 18th in 2 yrs. thanks.Date used : 05/06/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.