Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- OMG ! Love my Michael Kors watch!By OneHappyMummy17 January 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Excellent experience at Goldsmiths Southampton, thank you Ross! Went in to view watch selection first before changing vouchers, very polite, no problem that I would be using them and not cash. Repeat 1st service the following day, again by Ross, made to feel a million dollars! Love my watch which I have wanted for a while, saving again for next visit!Date used : 17/01/2015
- Excellent Service AgainBy Bedtwin16 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We checked out the item I wanted in our local Solihull store. I knew we were due some more Tesco vouchers so wanted to wait to order my Boost token. I was given details of the item I wanted and contact details and advised to ring to confirm stock availability when I had my token. This I did and the item was waiting for us when we went to collect it. Even so, we were still offered refreshments while we were waiting. My tokens covered half the cost of the item I was purchasing but whether you're paying for an item outright in tokens or in cash you receive the same excellent level of service.Date used : 08/11/2014
- Lovely experience!By Stephanie08 January 2015
Just had a very pleasant time in Goldsmiths Cambridge branch. Served by Angelica, who was patient, professional and not afraid to voice an opinion when I needed it. Bought a watch and a pair of earrings with my voucher. Thank you Goldsmiths, Tesco and Angelica. I will be back in April :-)Date used : 08/01/2015
- Small choiceBy natasha108 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I redeemed my vouchers before x-mas to by a gift. However due to a large demand at that time there wasn't much choice. My advice...don't exchange around the holidays.Date used : 20/12/2014
- Goldsmiths CambridgeBy Spider102 January 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We received excellent service, knowledge and helpfulness by Curtis at the Cambridge branch of Goldsmiths using our Tesco Vouchers he couldn't of been more helpful. He was very patient while trying to redeem my Tesco vouchers on his iPad in the store so that I didn't have to go back at a later date to purchase my watch, everything was done in store ! We will definitely use them again.Date used : 02/01/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.