Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- Amazing valueBy Rabbie21 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
I bought a watch that I would have bought anyway and by using Tesco vouchers I saved £200. The watch is quite a complicated piece of technology and the member of staff was very helpful indeed, giving as much time as needed and showing good knowledge of the product then removing links from the bracelet to fit. I spent a pleasant half hour and I am delighted with the watch. Had a very nice coffee too.Date used : 30/03/2015
- Wedding Ring SavingsBy purplepusscat21 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We managed to buy our wedding rings for about 25% of the value by using both our Tesco's vouchers. If I hadn't bought some Christmas decorations during the Christmas Clubcard boost they would have been completely free! The staff at the Exeter branch were excellent, & were happy to use 2 voucher codes towards the purchase. We also were treated as 'proper customers' & not looked down on because we were paying with vouchers. We had free drinks each time we went in, & could even have had champagne, but settled for cokes & coffees. All in all, we couldn't fault the service we received from all the staff at GoldsmithsDate used : 18/04/2015
- Excellent serviceBy Musti19 April 2015aged 17 or underMale
Went to purchase a watch from the goldsmiths branch in westfield (Stratford). Told the staff straight away that I'll be paying in clubcard vouchers and I was still treated as a full paying customer. They gave their honest opinions, offered drinks and gave great tips. Definitely impressed.
- best clubcard value everBy Raym18 April 2015aged 55 to 64Male
With this isue of clubcard points we have fulfilled a dream and the goods have replaced goods that were stollen from us many years ago. The best thing since sliced bread.Date used : 07/04/2015
- Fantastic purchaseBy TJS6718 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
2nd time have used the vouchers for Goldsmiths, it's a great way of treating yourself, i have just brought a beautiful Michael Kors watch, the guy in the shop was brilliant got a free coffee whilst waiting for them to take links out, definitely recommend this to anyone.Date used : 03/04/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.