Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- Such value for moneyBy Szakal9201 August 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Every visit to Goldsmiths has been excellent, especially when using Tesco vouchers. I can't believe how easy and effortless the process is with such value for money. I have been 100% satisfied with every product purchased. Being able to triple voucher values is such a huge incentive!
- great value and excellent serviceBy ladypam14 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Third time I have used vouchers at Goldsmiths Braehead - excellent value and great serviceDate used : 20/06/2015
- Great serviceBy Hgirl14 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Took vouchers to Basingstoke store. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. Bought more than I planned and so went online and boosted some more vouchers to cover extra cost. All very easy and painless.Date used : 20/06/2015
- goldsmiths ReadingBy juep12 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Took vouchers to Reading store. service was absolutely brilliant and the chap who served us (turned out he was the manager) was patient and so helpful. Very impressed. Excellent value.Date used : 11/07/2015
- ring repairBy littlepigeon4709 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Gave a competitive estimate for a repair. Work carried out and very satisfied with result. Using the Tesco vouchers was simple and straight forward. Excellent service.Date used : 26/06/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, excluding Rolex, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes are not valid on the 'Rolex' products.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.