Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- Very PleasedBy Llifon1326 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I bought a watch from Goldsmith out of clubcard vouchers, I was very pleased with the service in the Cardiff store, very helpful staff and made you feel comfortable even when using vouchers. I tried on a lot of watches and the assistant helped me with my choice. Very pleased with this purchase and would use again.Date used : 06/08/2014
- GOLDSMITH VOUCHERSBy Tigrehorse25 August 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have been converting Tesco Vocuhers to Goldsmiths for the last 5 years for Christmas presents - what a saving I have made. Each year its a different member of the family, so we head up to Glasgow Buchannan Gallery branch of Goldsmiths, the staff are brilliant and very helpful. Just wish it was 4x as in the past but even with 3x it is still a big saving. I already have my voucher for this year !!Date used : 11/08/2014
- GoldsmithsBy granny324 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Easy to use and Goldsmiths were very helpful and although failed to contact that item was ready were helpful on the dayDate used : 20/08/2014
- Goldsmiths -By Badgersmum24 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Love saving my Clubcard points until I have enough to treat myself at Goldsmiths - A perk for doing all the shopping!! Easy to 'cash in' points, and receive vouchers, and no trouble at all spending them in store. Long may Tesco's association with this jeweller continue..Date used : 05/08/2014
- Wonderful dealBy ATW123 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have previously used Clubcard vouchers to purchase jewellery at Goldsmiths and could not believe what an excellent deal this is. I saw a Michael Kors watch which I fell in love with and remembered I had some Clubcard vouchers that I could use towards the cost. I love the way Tesco have simplified the application system and my exchange voucher arrived within an hour. Paul in Goldsmiths Llandudno could not have been more professional and helpful and I walked out of the shop extremely happy with the service and my lovely watch. Thank you Tesco and Goldsmiths.Date used : 02/08/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.