Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- 40th wedding anniversaryBy PleasedasPunch23 August 2015aged 55 to 64Female
It's my 40th wedding anniversary shortly and I wanted a Ruby eternity ring to celebrate on our cruise. When I saw this offer through Tesco Clubcard I thought that's for me!!. I chose a ruby and diamond ring from the Manchester store and both members staff I spoke to were very helpful. The young man who is a new member of staff was very keen to help and advise. I converted £100 of vouchers and got £300 taken off the price of the ring. I was very pleased and I intend returning to purchase a lovely watch I saw in the store with my next lot of vouchers. As I have shopped at Tesco's for years it was good to treat myselfDate used : 05/08/2015
- OutstandingBy Happychappy06 August 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Was after the latest tech on sport watches, wanted the Epson SF-810 and was glad to see it at Goldsmiths. Took 10 minutes to get the voucher codes through whilst driving to Manchesr Goldsmiths Boutique.... Very lovely girl (Katey) had put one behind the counter, I entered my code and within a few minutes I was walking out with the watch for a third of the best price on-line... thanks Tesco! Unbeatable value :)Date used : 04/08/2015
- Excellent ServiceBy betty5705 August 2015aged 55 to 64
I am always excited when my vouchers are available to boost. I nearly always convert them to spend in Goldsmiths. My son got a very smart watch for his birthday & the staff are always helpful and pleasant. Fantastic getting triple value!Date used : 11/07/2015
- Citizen watchesBy Rosie704 August 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Second time we have used Tesco Boost vouchers to make purchases from Goldsmiths at their Bluewater store. On both occasions, service was first rate and the quality of the items, a matching necklace and bracelet, then a citizen watch, bracelet set was excellent. This offer is truly too good to miss.Date used : 04/08/2015
- Such value for moneyBy Szakal9201 August 2015aged 18 to 24Female
Every visit to Goldsmiths has been excellent, especially when using Tesco vouchers. I can't believe how easy and effortless the process is with such value for money. I have been 100% satisfied with every product purchased. Being able to triple voucher values is such a huge incentive!
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, excluding Rolex, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes are not valid on the 'Rolex' products.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.