Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
Win a diamond bracelet: Exchange a minimum of £5 in Clubcard vouchers for Goldsmiths token codes by 31st October 2014 to be automatically entered in a fantastic prize draw for a chance to win one of four stunning white gold diamond bracelets worth up to £3,000 each, compliments of Goldsmiths. (see PDF in Additional Information section for full T&Cs and for details of how to opt-out of being entered into the prize draw)
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Goldsmiths,
additional information about Goldsmiths (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Michael Kors Watch for freeBy Maltese17 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
Been dying on a MK Rose Gold Watch and un be known to me I could triple my Tesco Vouchers easy to do online and voucher almost came through instantly. Got mine at Goldsmiths Glasgow and all staff were great.Date used : 17/08/2014
- Special GiftBy Pollyanna6117 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have used Tesco vouchers at Goldsmiths before. I had saved them for ages and was able to buy my two daughters a Gucci bracelet each, son-in-law an Armani watch and myself a pair of gold earrings! This time I bought my Goddaughter a beautiful silver heart bracelet as a combined present for her wedding and birthday. She loved it. The staff in Goldsmiths were really helpful and the bracelet was beautifuly gift wrapped too.Date used : 22/08/2014
- new product thats discontinuedBy peggy194517 September 2014
A ring that was on the website as "NEW" was discontinued. Still on Goldsmiths website after I was told it had been removed. So now had to get vouchers put back on my account and unable to use these vouchers until the next issue in November... Needless to say not very pleased/happy with Goldsmiths....
- not good customer serviceBy Curtis1217 September 2014aged 65 or overMale
The item i purchased was available on Goldsmiths web site one third cheaper than i could buy it from the shop, when i opened the box at home the instruction manual was not the correct one for the item i had purchased,i have still to receive the correct manual 3 weeks on. The staff were very pleasent and courtous but you pay top price and could get the identical item elsewhere cheaper. Could we have a choice of jewlers to spend the clubcard in.Date used : 01/09/2014
- very pleasedBy Photoshopper17 September 2014aged 55 to 64Male
my wife called our nearest goldsmiths in welwyn garden city to check the availability of a new line of product which they had in stock. she was very pleased with the Canadian ice ear rings and just had to a little extra to top up the club card vouchers. received excellent service in branch, everything was well explained and treated as valued customers.Date used : 17/09/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.