Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
- FabulousBy Bertha629 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Amazing offer. So easy to apply for, and receive the code. Brilliant in-store transaction. I felt like a valued customer throughout, even at point Tesco voucher code was mentioned. Brilliance by everyone involved.Date used : 16/06/2015
- No good unless you are buying very high value itemBy MammyBaker29 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
You cannot use the voucher online. Unfortunately, the majority of their stock is online only. I converted the vouchers so I could buy a child's bracelet. When I got to my local store, I was told they stocked no children's jewellery whatsoever. You cannot get around it by using reserve and collect as that is not allowed with the voucher. So you are just left with using the voucher on a very small selection of high priced items (oh and the voucher is not allowed on sale items either). Wish I had saved the points and used them on a nice family meal out.
- Efficient Service!!By GC0929 June 2015aged 45 to 54Female
All I can say is Excellent, impeccable service. The staff were extremely courteous and efficient. Many Thanks.Date used : 16/06/2015
- Brilliant valueBy ClaraW29 June 2015aged 35 to 44Female
The exchange process was simple and quick. The staff at Goldsmiths were first class. I have been able to put £600 towards a special watch for my husbands 40 th birthday. Really very impressed, especially as there is no maximum amount you can use.Date used : 21/06/2015
- ExcellentBy MissTom26 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Superb service from a wonderful store. Accepted tokens easily and happily. First rate.Date used : 08/06/2015
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, excluding Rolex, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes are not valid on the 'Rolex' products.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.