Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
Win a diamond bracelet: Exchange a minimum of £5 in Clubcard vouchers for Goldsmiths token codes by 31st October 2014 to be automatically entered in a fantastic prize draw for a chance to win one of four stunning white gold diamond bracelets worth up to £3,000 each, compliments of Goldsmiths. (see PDF in Additional Information section for full T&Cs and for details of how to opt-out of being entered into the prize draw)
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Goldsmiths,
additional information about Goldsmiths (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- BRILLIANT!!!By Netts20 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I exchanged £25 of clubcard vouchers for £75 in Goldsmiths vouchers. So, so easy to do on-line unlike previously when you ordered on-line and then wait for the tokens to arrive in the post. I bought my son a watch for a special birthday, it was £325 so the £75 off was very much welcomed. I would definitely recommend this deal :)Date used : 01/10/2014
- Birthday giftBy magicmum19 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I went to Colchester to get a watch for my daughter's 18th birthday. I was really impressed with the customer service-when I found I didn't have sufficient amount of clubcard vouchers to get the insurance they allowed me to use their Ipad, and order more vouchers in store-and gave me a chair and a cup of tea during the process!Date used : 28/09/2014
- Full MarksBy welshy18 October 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Fast easy service from Tesco to apply and receive voucher code. Wonderful, friendly and very helpful service from Goldsmiths when spending voucher. So full marks all round.Date used : 23/09/2014
- Great watch purchase, excellent serviceBy KevH18 October 2014aged 35 to 44Male
Used a big chunk of vouchers to contribute towards a TAG Carrera watch i'd been wanting for a while from Goldsmiths Portsmouth. Even though it was a lot of Tesco vouchers, the service was excellent and didn't detract from the way in which I was helped through my purchase. Would highly recommendDate used : 17/10/2014
- GoldsmithsBy Klara17 October 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Fantastic purchase. Really good deal. Easy to use vouchers and easy transaction.Date used : 25/09/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.