Treat yourself or someone special to something from Goldsmiths. Specialising in jewellery, watches and diamonds, Goldsmiths offer beautiful products from some of the most sparkling brand names.
What you get
Win a diamond bracelet: Exchange a minimum of £5 in Clubcard vouchers for Goldsmiths token codes by 31st October 2014 to be automatically entered in a fantastic prize draw for a chance to win one of four stunning white gold diamond bracelets worth up to £3,000 each, compliments of Goldsmiths. (see PDF in Additional Information section for full T&Cs and for details of how to opt-out of being entered into the prize draw)
To help save your pennies we offer an exchange rate of £10 in Clubcard vouchers for £30 worth of Goldsmiths token codes to be used in store.
Anyone looking for some of the high street's most eye-catching pieces of jewellery should visit Goldsmiths and, by using your Goldsmiths tokens, you could look the part without spending the full price. Their silver, gold and diamond items have adorned ears, fingers, necks and wrists for over 200 years.
Their Wedding Collection helps make the big day bigger with diamond earrings intricately wrapped in Canadian Ice white gold, while the Omega and TAG Heuer gents' watches add a touch of class to the bottom of any cuff.
Elsewhere Goldsmiths stock a wealth of individual gifts and sets for him and her. They'll even repair and service watches, clean jewellery, make valuations, and engrave pieces for that personal touch.
Important: Goldsmiths will only accept one code against your purchase. You can exchange as many vouchers as you like at one time and still receive one code. For example, if you exchange £20 in vouchers this will give you one Goldsmiths token code worth £60. Or, if you exchange £100 in vouchers, you will receive one Goldsmiths token code worth £300.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will confirm your order. The other will contain your token codes and details on how to use them.
3. Print the email containing your token codes and take it with you.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Goldsmiths,
additional information about Goldsmiths (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Glad I was told about GoldsmithsBy Simmie14 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I found Goldsmiths tricky to find on the Tesco website and only tracked it down after being told about it by a friend. I am now the proud owner of a beautiful Sarah Burton watch. It was a bit of a pain that the shop didn't stock the watches and seemed to have trouble getting some of them in but they did get my first choice and the service I received from Goldsmiths staff was excellent. Very easy to get and use the vouchers and would be great for gifts and treats.Date used : 13/09/2014
- Fantastic serviceBy 13 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
We went to goldsmiths just to look for a watch intending to go home to exchange the vouchers. However the lady explained I could do the exchange on my phone in the shop. So that's what we did the email codes took about 10 minutes to come through and she made us a coffee while we waited. We got the watch my daughter wanted and saved a further trip into town. Well done goldsmithsDate used : 21/08/2014
- clubcard boost at goldsmithBy shilwen13 September 2014aged 55 to 64Female
my husband bought me a welsh clogau gold charm bracelet,i have collected my charms so quickly with my vouchers,where, before i used to go on weekends away with them,ideal to get something back for my shopping
- Excellent!By K666KAR12 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
If I had known that my Tesco Clubcard vouchers could be so easily boosted and transferred I would have done it years ago! Great choice and exceptional value. I just got a little confused on the website looking for Goldsmiths, but after making a quick call to the Tesco online help people, who were exceptionally professional, friendly and helpful, I found what I needed immediately. Really pleased with my purchases, which will make perfect Christmas presents. I would most definitely recommend this form of saving vouchers and definitely use them at Goldsmiths.Date used : 11/09/2014
- Lost JewelleryBy BrowneyedGirl12 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
As long as you know what you can and can't do with a goldsmith voucher I have always found them great. On this occasion we used our vouchers to replace a piece of lost jewellery. With the on line ordering and immediate email we were able to get to use our vouchers quickly and easily. The staff in the shop were very helpful and the voucher was easier to use. A great service all-round.Date used : 23/08/2014
Add to basket
• Token codes can only be used in Goldsmiths stores and are not valid online.
• Goldsmiths will only accept one code per transaction.
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• Token codes can be used as full or part payment against any full-priced item from the entire range of Goldsmiths product, and can be topped up with cash, credit or debit card.
No change is given if total code amount is not spent.
Terms & Conditions
• Only Goldsmiths tokens codes will be accepted at Goldsmiths.
• Token codes cannot be used to purchase sale items, an insurance scheme or, promotion including Interest Free Credit.
• Token codes can be used to put towards any repairs.
•Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.