Avanquest: Family Tree Maker 2012 Beyond The Basics Reference Book
Having got to grips with the basics of Family Tree Maker, it's time to let it take you even further with the Beyond the Basics Reference Book.
What you get
This Family Tree basics package can really help the organisation of your family's history, and help you become a better researcher by the use of clearly presented family tree charts. You can get this handy reference book for less when you use Clubcard vouchers. Just £6.50 in vouchers and it's yours.
With the book you'll learn how to use Family Tree Maker for better search results; merging, importing and exporting trees; using custom facts; and designing your own wall charts.
This Beyond the Basics package is the next step in discovering your family's past. It's a fun and interesting activity and is made all the easier with Family Tree Maker.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of token codes you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
3. Simply follow the instructions in your email to use your token codes.
Visit their website at www.avanquest.com/UK/tesco/.
Add to basket
• Token codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
• This offer applies to UK addresses only.
Terms & Conditions
• Your token code will be emailed to you, and the product will be despatched within 7 to 10 days after you have redeemed the token code on the Avanquest website.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for token codes, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
•Token codes are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed token codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.