RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
Make sure you finish your journey with the RAC’s Recovery and Roadside service. They’ll take you, your car, and up to 7 others to any chosen UK destination if they can’t fix up your car at the roadside.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery at a discount, just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £32 in Clubcard vouchers. With this particular package, you won’t have to worry about the rest of your journey if you have a breakdown on the road; the RAC will pick you up and take you and up to 7 passengers to where you want to be.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you, your car, and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Quick & Good choicesBy Binkers14 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Using tesco club card vouchers is a brilliant way to get rac cover and what a nice change to be able to renew each year. Rac is a good service
- Peace of mind with an older car.By Trunce19 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
My car is 22 years of age, but only 55k miles. Fortunately it has never broken down. A number of companies will only provide cost effective cover on younger vehicles. This cover provides me reassurance of cover and recovery at an affordable price. Very happy.Date used : 18/06/2015
- That was easy!By ennyl05 June 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I bought my first RAC subscription with my clubcard points last year, I recently got a reminder to renew and could use the clubcard boost. Within a couple of days my new card arrived and I now have peace of mind for another year. Thank you Tesco.
- GreatBy GC5529 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I've renewed with the RAC for several years now through Clubcard. It's great value and peace of mind to know that should I break down, then help is near at hand. I've only had to call them a couple of times but they couldn't have been more helpful. It is so easy to renew on the website and a good way to use up my points.Date used : 18/05/2015
- Easiest way to do your roadside recoveryBy Nozzer28 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Have been doing it for 6 years now . It is easy and quick no problemsDate used : 08/05/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.