RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
Make sure you finish your journey with the RAC’s Recovery and Roadside service. They’ll take you, your car, and up to 7 others to any chosen UK destination if they can’t fix up your car at the roadside.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery at a discount, just use your Clubcard vouchers. Simply exchange £32 in Clubcard vouchers. With this particular package, you won’t have to worry about the rest of your journey if you have a breakdown on the road; the RAC will pick you up and take you and up to 7 passengers to where you want to be.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you, your car, and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- RACheapBy fitzyboy10 September 2014aged 25 to 34Male
Whilst I've never had to use my RAC: Single: Roadside & Recovery membership, breakdown cover is now certainly considered more of a must have when considering the spiralling costs of a one-off call out fee. Since the switch over from a paper based application to a web form, the whole process of using the Tesco Clubcard Boost scheme is even easier. One downside of this new method (as already mentioned by Claire99) is that the RAC will automatically back date your membership cover if you're already a member, something that you used to be able to amend otherwise on the old paper application. Nevertheless, I would still recommend this product to others as it is great value for money when you compare to what you'd usually have to pay out for a standard policy.Date used : 31/07/2014
- Great but watch out when renewing againBy Claire9901 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I've done this for several years and always been pleased with the cover. However this year it took me 4or 5 months before I had the vouchers to exchange for cover. When I took out cover it went back to when my last cover expired meaning that I only got 7 months cover rather than the 12 I was expecting.
- Rac coverBy Mthompson31 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Brilliant something we really need, and email delivery means it's all sorted out in minutesDate used : 08/08/2014
- good financial senseBy GranmaH22 August 2014aged 65 or overFemale
This is the 3rd year I have used my vouchers to make this essential purchase. Very easy process and great financial sense to use Tesco vouchers this way.
- No brainerBy froggit20 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Have taken out RAC cover with Tesco vouchers for 2 years now. Much cheaper than going direct with RAC as I had previously done. Just enrolled my daughter as well as she has just got her first car. This really is a great deal. Would recommend to anyone. Hope the offer stays open for many years to come. Well done RAC and Tesco. Every little does help.Date used : 28/07/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.