RAC: Single: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
Get a comprehensive cover from the RAC which includes several options open to you should you have a breakdown anywhere in the UK.
What you get
To get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel package at a discount, just exchange £45 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- excellant serviceBy minimongoose29 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have purchased my RAC package several times now with my clubcard tokens. There is no paperwork to fill in, I did it all online and the renewal with the company themselves. It is an excellant service and it took less than 10 minutes from logging into tesco to completing the task. On the odd occasion I have had to call the RAC out, they arrive in no time and have sorted any problem out on the spot. I would highly recommend Tesco clubcard and RAC.Date used : 22/04/2015
- Renewal with ease!By HondaCivic200516 October 2014aged 25 to 34Male
My 1st renewal was due up and not knowing how easy this would be as I wanted to renew my RAC breakdown with a different cover level for another year using the Tesco vouchers again, i was actually pleasantly surprised at how simple and ease of it with no issues at all. In a matter of days, i received my new breakdown card with the new cover details listed and thats another year sorted!! :)Date used : 23/09/2014
- Easier to do than ever now.By Mumtotherescue03 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
No longer needing RAC membership for ourselves (as the new car came with it) I decided to give our son RAC membership. I managed it all from the comfort of my home via the computer and he got the details sent to him. Totally stress free. Thanks Tesco.Date used : 29/09/2014
- Scared stiff at the side of the motorway!By 22 September 2014aged 65 or overFemale
Having very narrowly avoided having a multiple car accident and ending up with a lorry tyre round my front wheel and front brake, I managed to safely get onto a narrow hard shoulder with no barrier and nowhere to retreat to, thankfully 2 people stayed with me until the truck arrived to remove the car and me a garage after more than 1 hour 15 minutes. It was all very frightening.Iand feel that help should have arrived more promptly.Date used : 28/08/2014
- BrilliantBy Cardmaker13 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I have used my Tesco vouchers to buy my RAC service for the last eight years. It is easy to do on line. We tow a caravan and it's reassuring to know if you breakdown the RAC will take you to where you are going. We have only ever called them once when we broke down on the motorway. They were brilliant right from the first phone call. They came to us within half an hour and nothing was to much trouble. I can not praise this service high enough.BRILLIANTDate used : 16/06/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.