RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
Get a comprehensive cover bundle from the RAC which includes several options open to you should you have a breakdown on the move.
What you get
You can get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount simply by exchanging £52 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered by type of roadside assistance so you can each rest assured if you have a breakdown on the road.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Extra PaymentBy YouthLeader07 July 2014aged 45 to 54Male
I agree with Tricia. We have had to do exactly the same in order to get cover for our son's holiday. Last time I used Air Miles, we could pay the difference.Date used : 07/07/2014
- RacBy Tricia26 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
I use my club card vouchers each yeari to renew my Rac membership.Fhis year however I was £3 short so had to downgrade my cover would have loved the chance to pay the difference.Date used : 03/06/2014
- Tried and tested.....By Lismore06 June 2014
Third time of renewal using the clubcard points, huge saving and a weight off your mind when you can cover the young drivers in the family in an inclusive policy.Date used : 01/05/2014
- Best Cover at the Best PriceBy Isabel05 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Every year I get RAC membership for myself & my husband using Clubcard Vouchers. This year I had to delay renewing it as I didn't quite have enough vouchers to get the level of cover I wanted: Joint Roadside, Recovery & Onward Travel. I debated whether to renew with a lower level of cover, but as we live in Fife & have family in the Midlands we wanted to be certain that a breakdown would not mean the end of a planned visit. This year my husband and I have started going away on short breaks on the motorbike too, so cover gave us peace of mind. I would not be able to afford such comprehensive cover any other way. God Bless Clubcards! Long may it continue.Date used : 05/06/2014
- A great rewardBy cms2401 June 2014aged 35 to 44Female
This will be our third time renewing our RAC membership. Done all online through the Tesco link .Very easy to follow instructions. Will be doing this again next year.Thanks Tesco.Date used : 21/05/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.