RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
Get a comprehensive cover bundle from the RAC which includes several options open to you should you have a breakdown on the move.
What you get
You can get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount simply by exchanging £52 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered by type of roadside assistance so you can each rest assured if you have a breakdown on the road.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Good valueBy Roger6615 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
I've been a member of RAC for many years in the past and found them very good when needed. This is a really good deal with the clubcard vouchers.Date used : 06/06/2015
- Left waiting on hard shoulder 5 1/2hrsBy dalan12 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Every breakdown service is good as long as you don't use them. I had to call RAC 2x and on both occasions a patrol van arrived within the hour. While the first time some years ago they managed to put back onto the road safely, this was not possible when I called them in Apr 15 stranded on the hard shoulder because the clutch had gone. But despite having told them the number of passengers they didn't even attempt to order a pick-up lorry big enough for the whole family. When the patrol requested one, he told us it will be there within the hour but the dispatcher knew it would take at least 3hrs but never contacted me. It was only after we had to abandon the car and the highway agency got involved that they picked up the vehicle after 5 1/2hrs. If that wasn't bad enough it took another 2 weeks for me to find out that the contractors who picked up the car can't deliver it until I send them a key... The operator didn't bother passing on this message... - RAC paid me £50 compensation! Until RAC doubles the number of pick-up lorries they can call and re-train their operators they cannot be considered as reliable.Date used : 07/04/2015
- RACBy cara18 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I have purchased my RAC membership using Tesco club card points for several years. It is easy to do online and the membership card arrives very quickly in the post. Last year, I was easily able to make an addition to my membership, part of the way during the year ( I paid for this using cash).Date used : 22/04/2015
- Excellent dealBy ElaNorthWales24 April 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Compared lots of breakdown companies and prices before going for this one. Price excellent, via clubcard, and able to take out joint cover which means me and husband get the insurance, so doesn't matter who is driving, and we have 2 cars. The Tesco clubcard purchase was very straight-forward, emails arrived as promised with link to RAC site, and this worked well. The confirmation paperwork arrived within 10 days, but cover was immediate - I just printed out the email confirmation initially. Simple system, quick, easy to follow. Will use again.Date used : 24/04/2015
- RAC breakdown coverBy Tavasar24 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have been buying this through the Tesco Clubcard points for several years. Best thing ever and even better since they made the RAC/Tesco connection so that RAC ask if you want to renew with Tesco points. Real easy, just follow the links and hey presto! You are covered.Date used : 24/02/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.