RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel
- Visit their website
Get a comprehensive cover bundle from the RAC which includes several options open to you should you have a breakdown on the move.
What you get
You can get the RAC Roadside + Recovery + Onward Travel – Joint package at a discount simply by exchanging £52 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don’t just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 others to any UK mainland destination.
Onward Travel cover: The RAC will ensure that your travel plans are not seriously interrupted if your car cannot complete the journey. They will provide you with a replacement vehicle for up to 3 days; or overnight accommodation; or alternative transport costs.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered by type of roadside assistance so you can each rest assured if you have a breakdown on the road.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Good DealBy betty5919 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We have used this deal for several years, much easier to set up now you can use boost tokens direct online with RAC and not have to send by recorded delivery. I was also able to "Gift" Rac membership to my son which is a good feature.Date used : 14/10/2014
- Good value for peace of mindBy yonyon16 October 2014aged 55 to 64Female
So much easier to do this year as it all done by email and no waiting about for vouchers by post.So much cheaper than buying RAC. We have done this for several years with no problems. We will continue renewing this way.Date used : 30/09/2014
- Great dealBy Joyfullady30 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
Have renewed our RAC this way for several years. Such a good deal and RAC are always so helpful when needed. Gives such peace of mind if there is an issue with the car. Brilliant.Date used : 01/10/2014
- RACBy Spring28 September 2014aged 45 to 54Female
This was very easy to do, and so much cheaper than buying RAC, we have done this for years and saved pounds and pounds. Whenever we have used the RAC they have been very helpful. We will continue renewing this way.Date used : 28/09/2014
- Yes you can renewBy Jomax09 September 2014aged 35 to 44Female
I was confused as to whether you could use Clubcard vouchers to renew an existing membership. The three RAC customer service people who passed me around didn't know either! It turns out you can - buy the deal in the usual way and then when you follow the link in the deal confirmation email it asks if you are renewing or taking out a new policy. You can then enter your existing policy number and it pulls up your info. Hoorah!Date used : 09/09/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.