RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
The Joint Roadside Recovery service ensures you and one other named household member are covered, as well as being taken to a chosen UK destination.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery – Joint just exchange £40 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- simply the bestBy LTD3108 July 2014aged 55 to 64Female
renewing my rac membership its even easier now,been doing it with Tesco for last 7yrs, long may it continue. recommend it to anyone if you havn`t tried it yet give it a go.Date used : 08/07/2014
- Its easy to RAC with TESCOBy cheshirecat786201 July 2014aged 65 or overMale
I have used the Tesco Voucher scheme to renew my RAC membership for several years now. For me it is a simple process, quick and you have several choices of cover. I like the fact that Tesco promote "other" products, outside the store products available. BUT, having been a member of the RAC continuously since 1966 I thought that I would write to the RAC and ask "When do I get FREE membership????" The answer was (basically) NO If your best deal is with Tesco then carry on. So, see you next year Tesco. Or should I join the AA, or Greenflag? then perhaps I must start shopping at Sainsbury's to get their vouchers, if they do them???Date used : 01/07/2014
- Quick renewalBy grail29 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
This new way to renew with clubcard vouchers is far quicker than waiting for postal voucher and then sending off to the RAC. All done online. It all felt more secure, membership cards came in good time. Well done to all for inproving the system and for the efficiency. Will renew this way again.Date used : 06/06/2014
- Fast, reliable and affordableBy Anothermumof226 June 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I highly recommend this service and the email method of sending a link to apply or renew is so much more reliable than the old method of postal applications. You can't go wrong with this one, just check which membership you are applying for as there are now so very many to choose from.Date used : 26/06/2014
- Much Easier NowBy Hidalgo23 June 2014Male
I have been paying for RAC membershjp for some time using clubcard. The old method of getting a voucher and posting the voucher to the RAC was slow and you could lose your voucher in the post. Now it is all done on the internet it quick and reliable and no risk of losing the voucher. The offer is very good value for money and I have recommeded it to my friends.
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.