RAC: Joint: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
The Joint Roadside Recovery service ensures you and one other named household member are covered, as well as being taken to a chosen UK destination.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery – Joint just exchange £40 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Joint Roadside cover: You and one other member of the household can be covered as drivers or passengers in any vehicle under this type of roadside assistance. So, you can each rest assured if you breakdown or have a flat tyre.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- rac/tescoBy topsie25 August 2014
Would recommend this do not know why RAC charge so much when you go direct and have been a member since 1979 you only get a small discount Only thing at the moment have'nt received my cards this was processed on the 2/8Date used : 25/08/2014
- Would not want to be without it.By Skybeam24 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
We both joined in 2010. Last year my wife's vehicle broke down. She phoned the RAC and they were there in no time. They towed her to a local garage and could not have been more helpful. If we do nothing else with our Clubcard points we will always take out RAC membership every year. The process is very straightforward, efficient and excellent value for money (points). For peace of mind - don't hesitate!Date used : 20/07/2014
- So easyBy Slimchickindisguise20 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
A very straightforward way to renew/buy membership. The discount is well-worth having. Well done Tesco and RACDate used : 20/08/2014
- RAC/TESCOBy scorpioeng09 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
Couldn't be easier, and cheap as chips. Thank you to both parties.Date used : 09/08/2014
- Easy, speedy processBy Savvybuyer05 August 2014aged 65 or overMale
Very easy and quick process getting RAC cover through Tesco clubcard. Have done this for a few years now and very pleased. Definately saves money and gives good value!Date used : 05/08/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.