RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
The RAC Roadside + Recovery Family cover is perfect if you have more than two drivers or vehicles in your household. You’ll be in safe hands if you and the family suffer a roadside breakdown.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery – Family just exchange £62 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover: You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover. You can name up to 4 others and up to 4 vehicles in your household for maximum assurance.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Family RACBy Sage03 August 2014aged 55 to 64Female
We've used this Clubcard offer for the last five years and it has always proved to be very straightforward. The initial time I had a couple of queries and these were resolved by making a simple phone call. We needed to call out the RAC twice for assistance and again their response was excellent.Date used : 03/08/2014
- Poor experienceBy cutoff24 July 2014aged 55 to 64Male
I have used this for my RAC membership with no problems until this year. I decided to upgrade from joint to family, I filled everything in and submitted it got the confirmation email then they sent out two membership cards (I'm still on joint). I rang RAC on three occasions, twice for 20 minutes on hold and the third time for an hour still on hold before I got cut off. I took to twitter, an instant response and a call back, currently still waiting for the remaining membership cards. Must add not the fault of Tesco.Date used : 02/07/2014
- Roadside recoveryBy Kala15 July 2014aged 45 to 54Female
I have done this since 2001 it's a fantastic way of joining the rac now both my sons drive we have the family cover and I have piece of mind when they go out.Date used : 15/07/2014
- Peace of Mind on the RoadBy eajaye29 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
The family have been covered by RAC for several years at a very favourable rate thanks to Tesco Clubcard Boost. The srvice is exemplary - offering a swift response on most occasions (especially when my daughter and I were stranded in a dangerous place on a dual carriageway) from very courteous and helpful colleagues. I would not hesitate to recommend this offer for a very reliable roadside and recovery motoring cover.Date used : 30/06/2014
- really easy to join and good value for moneyBy nightnurse03 June 2014aged 55 to 64Female
just applied for the RAC breakdown cover and found both Tesco and the RAC websites have made it painless and so easy to follow, i redeemed the vouchers and i was then sent a confirmation email, followed by a link that took me to the RAC website and by adding the persons to be covered i was then sent another email that said i was now able to use the breakdown service, and all within an hour! i now have both sons covered so no need to ring dad ! and it has not cost me a bean! l just shopping at Tesco i would deffo recommendDate used : 03/06/2014
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.