RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
The RAC Roadside + Recovery Family cover is perfect if you have more than two drivers or vehicles in your household. You’ll be in safe hands if you and the family suffer a roadside breakdown.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery – Family just exchange £62 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover: You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover. You can name up to 4 others and up to 4 vehicles in your household for maximum assurance.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Great DealBy sunnycroftjack28 April 2015aged 65 or overMale
A great way to spend points. I have been using this since 2003 and with 5 drivers in the family it is a cheap way of giving us all the reassurance of RAC cover.Date used : 30/03/2015
- Great value for moneyBy Zorro2215 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I'm using the Tesco Club Card vouchers for RAC cover for the third year now! The process is very easy and the service excellent! I needed to call RAC the other day for the first time and wasn't disappointed. It really gives you piece of mind!Date used : 15/04/2015
- Peace of mindBy MattyB11 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
I've used the majority of my clubcard points buying rac membership for several years. I reckon that by doing so I've saved myself hundreds of pounds. I've also used the service on occasion and it's been faultless. It's great to have the peace of mind that, if something should go wrong with my car, help will be with me and my family quickly. I can't see myself not continuing with this excellent use of my points for years to come.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Great valueBy Saver2029 March 2015aged 45 to 54Female
RAC packages great value ,, have renewed for passed 3 years .. Easy to purchase with vouchers and different packages to suit different needs ,, which is great as the children are now driving so we can extend the coverDate used : 25/03/2015
- Good for the FamilyBy skarcrow20 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
My daughter is a new driver and has to travel quite a distance for a new job on the motorway. Having the RAC cover gives me peace of mind knowing she won't be stranded not knowing what to do. Purchase was a doodle using voucher codes online. New membership cards arrived for all the family within daysDate used : 01/03/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.