RAC: Family: Roadside + Recovery
- Visit their website
The RAC Roadside + Recovery Family cover is perfect if you have more than two drivers or vehicles in your household. You’ll be in safe hands if you and the family suffer a roadside breakdown.
What you get
For the RAC Roadside + Recovery – Family just exchange £62 in Clubcard vouchers.
Roadside cover: RAC Patrols repair vehicles on average within 37 minutes at the roadside. RAC Patrols repair 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside (they don't just tow you to a garage). The RAC has more patrols per member than any other breakdown provider, so they get to you fast.
Recovery: If your vehicle can’t be repaired locally, the RAC will take you and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination.
Family Roadside cover: You’re not the only one who’s safe with this version of Rescue cover. You can name up to 4 others and up to 4 vehicles in your household for maximum assurance.
How to place your order
1. Select the quantity of unique links you’d like using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your unique link.
3. Then, simply follow the instructions in your email. Once your membership has been set up with RAC, they will send your RAC membership card(s) by post.
- Great service - from Tesco Clubcard and the RACBy CathG29 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Just renewing our RAC cover with my clubcard vouchers for the 6th year running, couldn't be easier. Only one criticism - the RAC send new cards through automatically just before renewal, but then when renewing through Tesco Clubcard, they send another lot out. Bit of a waste really.Date used : 01/08/2015
- Good ValueBy Happy2day03 June 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have used my Tesco Voucher for several years now,good value. It's great that you can now fill in on line, when I first started using the vouchers for the cover, had to post to Rac by recorded delivery which was a pain. Well done to Tesco and the Rac getting it altogether.Date used : 27/05/2015
- vehicle breakdown service marvelous, admin notBy misty7030 May 2015aged 65 or overFemale
I phoned RAC's office asking if they could confirm or not, that if I didn't have enough vouchers for a particular cover I wanted, if when I receive more,knowing that Tesco's vouchers were due anytime could I upgrade. YES I could upgrade when received more vouchers. OK, yes I'll take the service I had enough vouchers for at this time. No I can't upgrade say's another person.They are investigating they say. I've been waiting for some weeks now,for there investigation to be concluded, should come back by 1st June,30th today!!! Road service MARVELOUS, YES ,would recommended and Have many times,admin, well still making my mind up!!Date used : 30/05/2015
- common senseBy Andy10016 May 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Just a great way to renew RAC membership. Chose the most appropriate cover and use those points! Quick and cost effective. Two organisations working well together to deliver real benefits.
- Great way to Renew MembershipBy Happiness12 May 2015aged 45 to 54Female
This is second time we have renewed our membership in this way. Quick & easy to do & it saves you money! would recommend it to everyone.Date used : 01/05/2015
Add to basket
• You can gift RAC memberships at the "Your Details" screen (on your unique link) you will need to enter the details of who the RAC cover is for.
Terms & Conditions
• This offer does not apply to RAC Solutions and cannot be used with any other promotion.
•This offer applies to personal based RAC cover only.
• Full terms and conditions apply which are available on request.
• Please note, all members applying for this cover must live at the same address.
• Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• RAC reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. RFPOR9563 1209.
• Websites shown are for information only.
• Unique links are valid for 6 months from issue.
•You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for a unique link, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Unique links are not transferable.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
• Unused, expired and redeemed unique links cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.